Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
News Servers Running Mods [List]
Hey Guys, Check out this server:

173.199.104.237:3134

The mod is my own twist on the OW Mod with [HOG]Rampage's WaW Bolts embedded into it! The server runs as a Crouch No Run! Many thanks to the OW GuysnGals and to [HOG]Rampage for the source code.

NC

Added + deleted all dead servers. If anyone has a server and wants it added, post the ip and info here.

Zombie Epidemic server is moved to east coast therefore ip has changed. Idk the ip but it's in top100. Could you please add it, @d0h! ?

yes i will

Thanks! Heart

@Lemon could you please enable fast download on that server? Big Grin (or i just have bad connectiong with my 20 kb/s Sad )
Quote: (report) SuperNovaAO - 03-03 23:34 -- Your mom's cunt also belongs to her private parts, yet everyone knows it.
(report) OrangePL - 03-03 23:34 -- And if you can't understand, this is called PRIVATE message
[Image: userbars.jpg]
My MW2 mod Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/davesmodzz

It should be enabled. I havent had any chance to play there but afaik we have fast dl.

who the fuck changed the mainthread?
now i need to write the IP down and cant copy paste them...................

(09-28-2011, 13:58)d0h! Wrote: who the fuck changed the mainthread?
now i need to write the IP down and cant copy paste them...................

click on the image and copy the IPTongueORT from the link.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

and then i need to remove the port if i copy the whole line or i need to copy ip and port each!
compare this to the old thread where "/connect IPTongueORT" was used

i just copy pasted the whole line, pasted it into black ops and connected Fuck yea!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information All Mods faramire 55 124,410 01-10-2012, 18:37
Last Post: GrossKopf