• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[News] MW3 M.O.A.B
Yay it's the nuke with another picture and name, totally worth 60 bucks
If it wasn't a different map I would say it's a mw2 mod.
[Image: 1fxsnb.jpg]
Copypaste from mw2, just changed pic (which sucks because mw2 one was cool), and players spawn normally after it. Thats unrealistic.
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
(11-07-2011, 00:57)jariz Wrote: Yay it's the nuke with another picture and name, totally worth 60 bucks

(11-07-2011, 07:14)OrangePL Wrote: Copypaste from mw2, just changed pic (which sucks because mw2 one was cool), and players spawn normally after it. Thats unrealistic.

These 2 = The Truth

lol infinity wards thoughts "Hmm why not tell everyone we took out the nuke but just change the name to M.O.A.B... sure that works Troll "
[Image: m9ljxv.jpg]
LOL, we're talking about IW/SG like we used to talk about @SE7EN rofl

I bet we all modders could do a better job, they should hire all us to make MW4.
Okay, I'm not really serious about this, but think about it:
Could be that most of us aren't good programmers, but we do know .GSC very very very well.
Most of us more experienced modders become bored because we have no ideas left, so if we got a request to all unite and make a new CoD, that would be awesome.
And the fact that we're not just modders, we're casual gamers (but probably with more intellect, since logic is required to make a good mod) too, so we should know how the game should be made.
The problem is, most of us are scripters, not modelers, we instead rip the custom models out of other games.
Same thing with the custom animations.

We do it for the fun (and the fame of course), they do it for the money.
(11-07-2011, 12:13)Rendflex Wrote: LOL, we're talking about IW/SG like we used to talk about @SE7EN rofl

I bet we all modders could do a better job, they should hire all us to make MW4.
Okay, I'm not really serious about this, but think about it:
Could be that most of us aren't good programmers, but we do know .GSC very very very well.
Most of us more experienced modders become bored because we have no ideas left, so if we got a request to all unite and make a new CoD, that would be awesome.
And the fact that we're not just modders, we're casual gamers (but probably with more intellect, since logic is required to make a good mod) too, so we should know how the game should be made.
The problem is, most of us are scripters, not modelers, we instead rip the custom models out of other games.
Same thing with the custom animations.

We do it for the fun (and the fame of course), they do it for the money.

Seems like an awesome idea. But we'd need to be at least 18 before they can hire us.
As for the models etc., I'm pretty sure they hire different people for that.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
Don't worry, I have a fake ID card, I'm 19.
[Image: 1fxsnb.jpg]
(11-07-2011, 13:59)4FunPlayin Wrote: Don't worry, I have a fake ID card, I'm 19.

Phew, I was almost worried for a minute!