ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 M.O.A.B
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

M.O.A.B

...Didn't 4Fun make that?
Or was it @met94 ?

But this thing isn't in the official killstreak list...
So?
Nahh, thats more similar to the nuke than to the moab, and also, moab is a real weapon. Why couldnt they include it? Big Grin
(11-05-2011, 22:05)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]Nahh, thats more similar to the nuke than to the moab, and also, moab is a real weapon. Why couldnt they include it? Big Grin

It's just like the nuke, except it doesn't end the game.
The funny thing is, that's just one (or more, don't hate on me @perfectionsts ) line of code Big Grin
PolishModder from canada.. Dodgy
(11-05-2011, 22:12)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2011, 22:05)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]Nahh, thats more similar to the nuke than to the moab, and also, moab is a real weapon. Why couldnt they include it? Big Grin

The funny thing is, that's just one (or more, don't hate on me @perfectionsts ) line of code Big Grin

The HUD icon + timer is about
~30 lines of code, if you include the deletion.

The nuke effect might be 2-3 lines.
The killing is 4 lines.

~37 lines max.
But if you look at Treyarch / IW's code, it's usually so excessively long it makes no sense.
(11-05-2011, 23:01)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]

The killing is 4 lines.

~37 lines max.
But if you look at Treyarch / IW's code, it's usually so excessively long it makes no sense.

That's plain bullshit. There work a lot of people at treyarch/iw. The code should be perfectly readable. No coding style should be able to be recognized. That's why it's so long, and if you don't understand it you're a shitty coder lmfao
(11-06-2011, 08:35)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]That's plain bullshit. There work a lot of people at treyarch/iw. The code should be perfectly readable. No coding style should be able to be recognized. That's why it's so long, and if you don't understand it you're a shitty coder lmfao

Perfectly readable? I never said it wasn't.

I just say that their code is long as hell, but that's probably due to prevent bugs/glitches.

The killing is 4 lines.

~37 lines max.

What a interesting list you've made!

Code:
    nukeEndsGame = true;

if ( level.teamBased )
        thread maps\mp\gametypes\_gamelogic::endGame( level.nukeInfo.team, game["strings"]["nuclear_strike"], true );
    else
    {
        if ( isDefined( level.nukeInfo.player ) )
            thread maps\mp\gametypes\_gamelogic::endGame( level.nukeInfo.player, game["strings"]["nuclear_strike"], true );
        else
            thread maps\mp\gametypes\_gamelogic::endGame( level.nukeInfo, game["strings"]["nuclear_strike"], true );
    }

That's what I was talking about :p
(11-06-2011, 12:16)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]

The killing is 4 lines.

~37 lines max.

What a interesting list you've made!

Code:
    nukeEndsGame = true;

if ( level.teamBased )
        thread maps\mp\gametypes\_gamelogic::endGame( level.nukeInfo.team, game["strings"]["nuclear_strike"], true );
    else
    {
        if ( isDefined( level.nukeInfo.player ) )
            thread maps\mp\gametypes\_gamelogic::endGame( level.nukeInfo.player, game["strings"]["nuclear_strike"], true );
        else
            thread maps\mp\gametypes\_gamelogic::endGame( level.nukeInfo, game["strings"]["nuclear_strike"], true );
    }

That's what I was talking about :p

You forgot the effects Fuck yea!
mine is nothing like mw3
Pages: 1 2