Not now, but soon.
21.43%
14 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[News] MW2 reunion?
If it's Tuesday evening - I'm in Tongue
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]
So, did you find any clients? I only have the game .. no patches, no nothing ...
React seems like the best choice. (Google react mw2).

Wednesday this week at 20:30 is the time that I'm suggesting right now.
Heart 
Can I join too?

I was the guy who made Checkmate and I'm back from my hiatus. Big Grin
It might be easier for everyone to just download MW2 now, and then set up a steam group and see when there's enough people online to play. Also, who is hosting the game server? If we're doing wednesday I might be a bit late.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
(08-09-2016, 11:02)Siilwyn Wrote: Can I join too?

I was the guy who made Checkmate and I'm back from my hiatus. Big Grin

Of course you can join! Everyone may! It's nice of you to ask, but there's no need Smile

(08-09-2016, 15:27)Pozzuh Wrote: It might be easier for everyone to just download MW2 now, and then set up a steam group and see when there's enough people online to play. Also, who is hosting the game server? If we're doing wednesday I might be a bit late.

Yeah, I'd suggest everyone to download MW2 now. I was gonna ask about that server thing... Does anyone have a server we could play on?
I could try hosting one, my pc is fast enough and so is my internet speed.
React seems to be the best least crappy client at this moment, and I'd like to use Discord or TeamSpeak.
Its not what happens that counts... Its how you react.
I managed to get React client working. Although, it would have been much easier if I had Steam version, not the "free public version".
(08-09-2016, 16:31)Siilwyn Wrote: I could try hosting one, my pc is fast enough and so is my internet speed.
React seems to be the best least crappy client at this moment, and I'd like to use Discord or TeamSpeak.

Thanks, it means much! And I agree with you on all points Smile

(08-09-2016, 17:16)House Wrote: I managed to get React client working. Although, it would have been much easier if I had Steam version, not the "free public version".

Well, mods like rush wouldn't work on the steam version...
Just got home (in my plants that should have been happened around 3 hours earlier).
Registering and trying to setup React in the moment.

Stupid question:
How to dl their manual "update"? Link is hidden whenever I have already clicked the Like button...

Found a mediafire link on their forums.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow [News] MW2 community reunion night Siilwyn 8 6,703 06-05-2017, 09:41
Last Post: Siilwyn