• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[News] First Strike PC announced
Anyone feel like 'letting me see' the new zombie map?
^^ I am looking for somebody that's willing to gift me it, I will either before or after send the money via paypal (13 euro), if you wonder why I don't buy it myself it's because I get a shitload of problems and the system is just not letting me buy it because it's not my own account.

Btw treyarch is kinda fail for confirming a date 4 days before release.. wow.
--
Might just get it for zombie map Big Grin
i really do not wish to pay for this shit, i want free dlc , after the shit i have been through with this game and it's bug's with my amd 6 core and gtx570 i thought i would be able to play the game an still there are showstoping bug's that realy hurt the end user!! i am sad face about this news Sad but lets hope modtools make us happy againWink ,, oh and the zombie map looks like launch with heaps of scrap and a few changed doors and wall's ,that's shithouse if you ask me, why didnt they make a new map all together? lazy thats why
They should so bring out a call of duty: nazi zombies,

with all old maps

Ascension, Five, Kino, Nacht der, Shi no Numa, Verruckt, Der riese, and around ? 5 ? new zombie maps and new DLC's.

I would pay 100 for that because zombies is just the most epic thing in the world.

Shame about the fact treyarch sucks at making easter eggs
--
Hey PC fans,

With the launch of First Strike on the PC on March 25th, I would like to answer a few of the most frequently asked questions from the community pertaining to server admins, clients, and map rotations. Please read the below guide carefully before posting questions in the forums.

Clients:
Anyone can play on any server, regardless of whether or not you have DLC installed. All players will continue to receive patches (including 1.07, which deploys alongside First Strike). If a server rotates to a DLC map that you do not have installed on your PC, you will automatically get kicked from that server.

Note: There will be an additional browser filter introduced in patch 1.07 that allows you to exclude servers with DLC content in their rotation. Quick match searches will only put players into matches with content that they have installed.

Admins:
All servers will have First Strike available on March 25th. It will be at the server admins discretion whether or not to run DLC maps on their server. Admins will also have the freedom to choose which First Strike maps will run on their server.

Note: Admins will NOT have to purchase a copy of the map pack in order to install it on their dedicated server.

Hopefully that clears up some of the most frequently asked questions surrounding the DLC deployment that will take place on March 25th.

Regards,
-JD
Can I play Ascension with my friends if only I have the DLC?
nope
Now cod series is death for me, next time they will ask u money for gold camo or pro perks too.....
15$ FOR MAP FUCK YEAH
THESES MAPS R GONNA B DA BEST BESTEST MAPS DAT TREYARCH HAS EVA MEDE IN DA WARLD
SCEWR U HATTERS

lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Preview Strike Packages mod 23Furious 0 2,161 05-20-2013, 05:56
Last Post: 23Furious
  [Release] Strike Packages Mod v1.1 23Furious 12 11,509 04-09-2013, 20:27
Last Post: 23Furious
  Counter-Strike: Warfare d0h! 14 17,925 03-16-2013, 21:10
Last Post: mertkanereli
  Elder Scrolls Online announced! Pozzuh 2 3,107 08-19-2012, 20:56
Last Post: Arteq
  [Request] Kill strike Dogs xsfd 3 2,698 08-18-2012, 11:41
Last Post: xsfd
  [News] Counter-Strike: GO release date is August 21, $15 price on PC Pozzuh 17 8,326 08-01-2012, 10:42
Last Post: Pozzuh
  [News] Black ops 2 "Strike Force" gameplay Pozzuh 14 7,312 06-06-2012, 13:53
Last Post: tadej
  Robert Bowling's 'Human Element' Announced Pozzuh 13 5,966 06-02-2012, 15:11
Last Post: The Clay Man
  [Tutorial] [GAME]Critical Strike Portable 1.97g [2.0+, Online, 3D, +iOS] hussi 9 11,356 05-28-2012, 20:35
Last Post: hussi
  [News] Crysis 3 announced Arteq 8 4,971 05-14-2012, 19:29
Last Post: iNVOKE