• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[News] Battlefield Hardline
Just played it.

Blood Money sucks because people on the internet are retarded (a team is required).

Heist is fun, but I could just as well play Payday (2).
(06-15-2014, 00:16)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Just played it.

Blood Money sucks because people on the internet are retarded (a team is required).

Heist is fun, but I could just as well play Payday (2).

Blood money: You need the armored suv + a friend, then tell your teammates to camp at our vault car and defend it, then you just go to the enemy's vault and bring it to your one.

It worked: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/bat...773931666/

Also played some Heist round with surtek, but it is not easy to win a war with 3ppl (who actually defends) against 16attackers, vice-versa.
Some retarded things though:

netcode
Time inbetween round (60 sec + reloading the same map with idle time + waiting 30 seconds for everyone to go ready + 10 seconds to start countdown) is WAY too long
Changing loadout doesn't work half the times I try
(06-15-2014, 09:00)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Some retarded things though:

netcode
Time inbetween round (60 sec + reloading the same map with idle time + waiting 30 seconds for everyone to go ready + 10 seconds to start countdown) is WAY too long
Changing loadout doesn't work half the times I try

The netcode is the same as BF4 has before the lastest patch (it is a 10hz tickrate, servers are running at 30Hz - BF4 has been patched up to set it to 30 BUT only in a 100M radious around you).

Agree, also if you join a server it loads the map faster than it does when it is reloading the same map - in CoD it was so much way faster to reload the same map.

I never had problems with changing it, just click on it.

News:
"PC WILL RECEIVE A SECOND GAME UPDATE ON JUNE 16, 1AM PDT/10AM CEST. EXPECT AT LEAST 1 HOUR DOWNTIME. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE."
Report Hidden Battlefield Hardline Weapons, Gadgets, Maps, and Modes Spotted

Lol I did not even think of changing the loadout to invalid values.
Silly that this apparently works online.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battlefield 1 (on & offtopic too) RaZ 32 15,560 10-02-2016, 11:14
Last Post: RaZ
  Battlefield 4 FPS Fast Boost RaZ 0 3,934 01-31-2014, 13:44
Last Post: RaZ