Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
News All MW2 mods
How do I host a gun game, where do I put the file?

(04-16-2014, 02:55)CuddlyPwn Wrote: How do I host a gun game, where do I put the file?

There are tutorials in the tutorial section OMA

I'm trying to download liberation and I keep getting the message "modern warfare 2 not found! Please install modern warfare 2 before using this program".

I've looked at tutorials, viewed videos and read comments and found A LOT of other people having the problem.

The only 2 solutions I ever read were getting the steam version and the multiplayer.
I have both soooo....?

Please help Confused

(04-28-2014, 04:01)bilboba69ins Wrote: I'm trying to download liberation and I keep getting the message "modern warfare 2 not found! Please install modern warfare 2 before using this program".

I've looked at tutorials, viewed videos and read comments and found A LOT of other people having the problem.

The only 2 solutions I ever read were getting the steam version and the multiplayer.
I have both soooo....?

Please help Confused

*.exe = mw2liberation app
Path to the *.exe file must have only English characters.
Path to the *.exe must not have spaces.
*.exe should be run "As Admin".

What Windows version do you use?
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

This may not help but... Make sure you run the game at least one time.

Hello, just found out how to avoid my ban for MW2 and it's up and running now. Anyway, got some problems with the liberation app.
Someone got some recent experience with it? Because if I load my mod with it and I'm loading into one of the maps on MW2, it quits to the desktop... Help is appreciated.

(06-01-2014, 08:52)_Smile_Man_ Wrote: Hello, just found out how to avoid my ban for MW2 and it's up and running now. Anyway, got some problems with the liberation app.
Someone got some recent experience with it? Because if I load my mod with it and I'm loading into one of the maps on MW2, it quits to the desktop... Help is appreciated.

Likely firewall/ NAT or anti virus. Do you have an open NAT type? Try letting liberation through your firewall or disable it completely.

please how do i become admin in the mods that allow teleportation etc
i mean (i host game through dedicated 2)
when dedicated is at 0 there is no problem of bieng admin
but when i set dedicated option at 1 or 2
i am not admin

There's field like "self.isHost" somewhere in code. Obviously, it thinks that dedicated server is a host. Not you.
So, get your GUID and add identifier like if( self.guid == "your guid" ) -> and put it together with "self.isHost" ie.
Code:
if( self.isHost || self.guid == "your guid" ) {

}

It would be easier if you upload code to pastebin.com and show it to us.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

self isHost() **
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Request] Mw2 PC Steam MODS ADD MoDzFrisk Aj MoDzFrisk Aj 3 5,540 03-09-2014, 21:31
Last Post: MoDzFrisk Aj