• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need ADS Times!
Heart 
I am working on a mod for BOQS (yes, I am modding a mod), and need to know the ADS times for the Olympia and Stakeout. I don't have enough time for trial and error (homework and all), so I was hoping somebody could provide them (in milliseconds, preferably). I will be needing the times with Sleight of Hand equipped. Thanks in advance!

Also, I can't get BOQSv1.0 to work with Sph4cks ExternalHackv1.6 (I am using the .ahk script that somebody posted that's to be used in conjunction with ExternalHackv1.5). If anybody could help me get BOQS running on ExternalHackv1.6, I would be very grateful. Thanks!

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
Well, record it and play it in a videoplayer that can show each frame by frame with miliseconds. It should take you less than 5min.
Can you reccmend any good free recording software? I am kinda broke right now, and am not going to pirate anything.

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
i am using "free screen to video" from www.koyotesoft.com
(02-08-2011, 16:34)d0h! Wrote: i am using "free screen to video" from www.koyotesoft.com
Fraps
[Image: wyipjqo9qon7rc2v1lo.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Emission code, everyone times out? xplosiff 6 3,031 01-07-2012, 15:04
Last Post: Pozzuh
  BF1942 has crashed 5 times one after another Yamato 4 1,893 08-31-2011, 13:49
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  [News] Battlefield 3 to have 3 times as much DLC as Bad Company 2 d0h! 3 2,315 08-14-2011, 15:40
Last Post: d0h!