• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need A Reverse Engineer for a Project !!!
Hello Guys,

I am representing a small group of developers here in this forum. We are actually working on a game development project. For our project we need some expert reverse engineer who can help us to extract source code from a .exe file so that we can edit the source code and recompile it with the changes to form a new .exe file. We don't want to modify the memory or something. We just want a complete source code of an .exe file so that we can recompile it. Guys please we need your help to make our project successful. I will provide details about the project only in PM.Hopefully some reverse engineer will agree to help us.

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Farukh Khan
Good luck with that! You need a couple of good disassemblers and some more software, but, yeah, I think that you definitely need a very good engineer! I read an article about that stuff and I was surprised by the amount of work it demands to change the code...
(04-01-2019, 14:04)highfunctionalmind Wrote: Good luck with that! You need a couple of good disassemblers and some more software, but, yeah, I think that you definitely need a very good engineer! I read an article about that stuff and I was surprised by the amount of work it demands to change the code...

04-23-2016, 18:26