• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Modder wanted
As Arteq said, what you want requires many hours of work, based off someone else's work which I will hardly be able to understand, and I doubt you are willing to pay the proper amount of cash to compensate for the time spent.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
(06-24-2013, 19:43)Arteq Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 03:07)imchasinyou Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 02:51)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: I can't tell you whether I'm serious before I know what the deal is.
The deal is Im looking for some one who can build my mod the way i want it and tel me what they think its worth to them. I also have requests out to the original mod builder that built the mods that I have played. Im not putting a number iin the arena until i know or see what you are capable of as i would have no recourse of feasibility if it didnt pan out as I am expecting. You tell me what your capable of and what your time and skills are worth to you, then you show me something of your creation, we go from there. i am very serious about getting this done and done quickly.

I am looking for extensive "store" with several modded weapons (freeze gun, python nade launcher, phasers, warp guns what ever), Every map will have a different light level with some fairly dark as if it is dusk, When the bots are killed, they explode and smolder, 15 rounds to completion, dogs and heli's in rounds later in sequence along with the bots, atleast 100 bots to start round 1 then topping out at near 300 bots to end the game on rd 15. this is my starting point and if this is possible and some one can show a working model in a video Ill likely have my modder.

What I can say here is that @AZUMIKKEL is one of the best modders out there, you can just search and check his mods out, no need to prove anything. Also saying that you will pay is worth nothing. I can pay too. 1 cent. But I doubt anyone will be interested in such kind of offer.

So, your saying you have nothing useful to say here? do you make offers on cars before you see them? Do you bid on auctions before you know what the item is? do you walk blindfolded across the freeway? Do you offer an amount of cash to do a job not knowing if the respondent is capable of making such mods? See, I don't know what a nice mod is worth, I don't know what value people put on their skills. I don't know how long it would take to build a mod by a skilled person, there are just too many variables out there for me to make any kind of offer, how ever I did ask those that were interested, to make me an offer. . . . . I actually have not found any mods the were set at a selling point, this I have nothing to compare anything to.

If you aren't capable of making a mod and aren't able to place a value on your capabilities, please leave your head in the bucket until some one kicks it. Im not trying to be rude here but see, Im asking for something specific and im getting questions instead of answers. maybe I should make a new thread and be more specific about what needs to be done.

Good judgment call not knowing anything about me, my finances or anything else, thanks tho. I see you are not willing to say what your skills are worth so, either you don't know or are scared to say what your skills are worth. with that given assumption, I will continue to look for a skilled modder to build a mod for me.
(06-24-2013, 21:22)imchasinyou Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 02:51)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: I can't tell you whether I'm serious before I know what the deal is.
The deal is Im looking for some one who can build my mod the way i want it and tel me what they think its worth to them. I also have requests out to the original mod builder that built the mods that I have played. Im not putting a number iin the arena until i know or see what you are capable of as i would have no recourse of feasibility if it didnt pan out as I am expecting. You tell me what your capable of and what your time and skills are worth to you, then you show me something of your creation, we go from there. i am very serious about getting this done and done quickly.

I am looking for extensive "store" with several modded weapons (freeze gun, python nade launcher, phasers, warp guns what ever), Every map will have a different light level with some fairly dark as if it is dusk, When the bots are killed, they explode and smolder, 15 rounds to completion, dogs and heli's in rounds later in sequence along with the bots, atleast 100 bots to start round 1 then topping out at near 300 bots to end the game on rd 15. this is my starting point and if this is possible and some one can show a working model in a video Ill likely have my modder.

What I can say here is that @AZUMIKKEL is one of the best modders out there, you can just search and check his mods out, no need to prove anything. Also saying that you will pay is worth nothing. I can pay too. 1 cent. But I doubt anyone will be interested in such kind of offer.

So, your saying you have nothing useful to say here? do you make offers on cars before you see them? Do you bid on auctions before you know what the item is? do you walk blindfolded across the freeway? Do you offer an amount of cash to do a job not knowing if the respondent is capable of making such mods? See, I don't know what a nice mod is worth, I don't know what value people put on their skills. I don't know how long it would take to build a mod by a skilled person, there are just too many variables out there for me to make any kind of offer, how ever I did ask those that were interested, to make me an offer. . . . . I actually have not found any mods the were set at a selling point, this I have nothing to compare anything to.

If you aren't capable of making a mod and aren't able to place a value on your capabilities, please leave your head in the bucket until some one kicks it. Im not trying to be rude here but see, Im asking for something specific and im getting questions instead of answers. maybe I should make a new thread and be more specific about what needs to be done.

Good judgment call not knowing anything about me, my finances or anything else, thanks tho. I see you are not willing to say what your skills are worth so, either you don't know or are scared to say what your skills are worth. with that given assumption, I will continue to look for a skilled modder to build a mod for me.

Yes, I do have something useful to say. I do not see why you are so anxious, but let's keep talking about it. Compare @AZUMIKKEL to Lamborghini as his mods quality s close to Lamborghini's cars quality. So you want Lamborghini to make a custom car for you. You tell them what you want from it, all the tech specs, all design features.

So first - Lamborghini does not have to prove what they are capable of. You can see it yourself looking at other cars made by them. Secondly, nobody will be able to name the exact price that the car will cost you, but you HAVE TO understand how much you are willing to pay. You are not going to order a custom from Lamborghini for 500$, right? You do not need the exact price, but you know ROUGHLY how much you can pay.

Enough comparisons. What I can see atm is you speaking about paying for work done, not saying how much (at all. neither exact amount nor rough), starting to flame at me for no reason. It looks suspicious, at minimum.
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]
(06-24-2013, 21:22)imchasinyou Wrote:

I could say I wanted $150 for it, but how would I know how much time it'll take when you're asking me to modify a mod that you haven't linked like I asked you to? You're being rude for no reason by the way.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
"looks suspicious" huh. Obviously you arent capable of modding and the other dont know what their skills are worth so as I said, Ill find some one or Ill learn it myself. Why are you replyng anyhow? i didnt ask for comments, i asked for those that are capable of modding to reply. Good job.

OK, since you mentioned 150.00 lets say I wanted 10 guns in the store, and basically a darker sky possibly with my clans name up there. Where does that 150.00 get me and in what time frame? See I think others not capable of talking about this would be best suited being quite and let the adults speak. Now are we talking USD? I do believe I mentioned what mod I was using "If interested and have time to do this, Id love to hear your replies and Id really like to know what your dream modded server built off of AISurvival mod would be." in my original poist http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...l-1-0.html. Money isnt the problem but apparently getting anything done with out stupid comments and dumb questions is. Im not really one to piss around, when i want something, I typically do what i need to do to get it done, either by outsourcing or doing it myself.

Now, for the others, if you cant do any modding please find a different place to get lost in. Im asking for a service to be done, Im willing and more than capable of paying for it, NOW, does any one have the ability, time and interest to make some money or not?
(06-24-2013, 22:33)imchasinyou Wrote: "looks suspicious" huh. Obviously you arent capable of modding and the other dont know what their skills are worth so as I said, Ill find some one or Ill learn it myself. Why are you replyng anyhow? i didnt ask for comments, i asked for those that are capable of modding to reply. Good job.

OK, since you mentioned 150.00 lets say I wanted 10 guns in the store, and basically a darker sky possibly with my clans name up there. Where does that 150.00 get me and in what time frame? See I think others not capable of talking about this would be best suited being quite and let the adults speak. Now are we talking USD? I do believe I mentioned what mod I was using "If interested and have time to do this, Id love to hear your replies and Id really like to know what your dream modded server built off of AISurvival mod would be." in my original poist http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...l-1-0.html. Money isnt the problem but apparently getting anything done with out stupid comments and dumb questions is. Im not really one to piss around, when i want something, I typically do what i need to do to get it done, either by outsourcing or doing it myself.

Now, for the others, if you cant do any modding please find a different place to get lost in. Im asking for a service to be done, Im willing and more than capable of paying for it, NOW, does any one have the ability, time and interest to make some money or not?

Such a rude talk for a little man that proved so far to be an asshole. @AZUMIKKEL is one of the best modders here and you treat him badly. So far you have no reputation here so please speak softly.

PS: Money can't buy everything, being respectful does help.

Thanks Barata...
Don't worry if things aren't the way you planned, in the end everything will solve itself...
Im not attempting to be rude, Im not a sitaside kind of person, I speak my mind. Im asking for help and offering to pay for that help. I havnt a clue what a mod is worth, there for I cant put a number out there, i havnt found any for sale to compare to and see several that are free IE: AISurvival which im running now. Ive asked for numbers and time frames and I get nothing, maybe im asking the wrong people here to do something? Ive also tried looking for his/her (her per profile so im not sure what he/she is) works and am not finding much recent with pics and videos of a running modded game.
I have abilities to mod, not that much as azu does, but I do have them. However, I would personally never agree to work with someone who positions himself as an "adult" on purpose - you've mentioned it more than once, looks like you're just trying to look older. My comments are not useless, if one cannot get any use from them - means he just can't understand. I will be quiet if you do not want any comments apart from modders that actually want to work for you. And lastly, I am really surprised you can't find pic or videos. You probably don't know how to search or what? Try that link (click here)
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]
Meh, go lay down kiddo. I have AZUMIKKEL working on this for me as well as my own programmers. Since your not stating you are capable and or willing to be paid for the skills you have, I still dont see why you are even talking. NOW, im being rude. Its all good though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Request] Modder/s for R2K Zombie MOD mr.apple 4 4,140 10-25-2013, 12:45
Last Post: mr.apple
  [Request] Experienced modder wanted. imchasinyou 8 4,721 08-12-2013, 23:35
Last Post: Arteq
Lightbulb Wanted, a No Camping Mod FCF-Steve 5 3,586 09-24-2011, 13:23
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL
  Wanted Scope Overlay Help COD BO Zeropoint 5 3,689 09-12-2011, 15:32
Last Post: iAegle
  New modder Need help with simple text input NOOB!! rotceh_dnih 11 5,999 02-28-2011, 11:18
Last Post: No One
  [Request] Mod Ideas Wanted! Killingdyl 17 7,963 02-10-2011, 03:41
Last Post: Killingdyl