ItsMods

Full Version: Modder wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to have a mod similar to mauiideaths mod, massive weapons in the store, kill streaks and such. Im willing to offer up some cash for the work but there are several things I want to see done. If interested and have time to do this, Id love to hear your replies and Id really like to know what your dream modded server built off of AISurvival mod would be.
First things first.

How much cash?
(06-24-2013, 01:55)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]First things first.

How much cash?

It would depend on your abilities, ability to complete the mod to my satisfaction and what the mod is worth. I'm not real sure of the amount of work involved. I do have a few members that will be working on this but don't know if they will have the time. Make an offer, I'll compare it to our finances and see if it works. Basically, name your price
Well for a start, I don't know who mauiideath is or which of their mods you are speaking of. Can you provide the files for the mod?
(06-24-2013, 02:32)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Well for a start, I don't know who mauiideath is or which of their mods you are speaking of. Can you provide the files for the mod?

The files for mod are available on this site and I can also provide the fes I'm running right now. I am running the AISurvival mod for black ops. If you are serious and have the ability, I'll give you the details of what I'm wanting.
I can't tell you whether I'm serious before I know what the deal is.
(06-24-2013, 02:51)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]I can't tell you whether I'm serious before I know what the deal is.
The deal is Im looking for some one who can build my mod the way i want it and tel me what they think its worth to them. I also have requests out to the original mod builder that built the mods that I have played. Im not putting a number iin the arena until i know or see what you are capable of as i would have no recourse of feasibility if it didnt pan out as I am expecting. You tell me what your capable of and what your time and skills are worth to you, then you show me something of your creation, we go from there. i am very serious about getting this done and done quickly.

I am looking for extensive "store" with several modded weapons (freeze gun, python nade launcher, phasers, warp guns what ever), Every map will have a different light level with some fairly dark as if it is dusk, When the bots are killed, they explode and smolder, 15 rounds to completion, dogs and heli's in rounds later in sequence along with the bots, atleast 100 bots to start round 1 then topping out at near 300 bots to end the game on rd 15. this is my starting point and if this is possible and some one can show a working model in a video Ill likely have my modder.
(06-24-2013, 03:07)imchasinyou Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2013, 02:51)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]I can't tell you whether I'm serious before I know what the deal is.
The deal is Im looking for some one who can build my mod the way i want it and tel me what they think its worth to them. I also have requests out to the original mod builder that built the mods that I have played. Im not putting a number iin the arena until i know or see what you are capable of as i would have no recourse of feasibility if it didnt pan out as I am expecting. You tell me what your capable of and what your time and skills are worth to you, then you show me something of your creation, we go from there. i am very serious about getting this done and done quickly.

I am looking for extensive "store" with several modded weapons (freeze gun, python nade launcher, phasers, warp guns what ever), Every map will have a different light level with some fairly dark as if it is dusk, When the bots are killed, they explode and smolder, 15 rounds to completion, dogs and heli's in rounds later in sequence along with the bots, atleast 100 bots to start round 1 then topping out at near 300 bots to end the game on rd 15. this is my starting point and if this is possible and some one can show a working model in a video Ill likely have my modder.
That's going to take a lot of rewriting... especially since, afaik, the amount of models you can spawn is rather small.
And the weapons HOH that's going to be a bitch.
Im new to modding and don't really know what is capable of being done. I know that the mod I run now is the basic bot mod AISurvival. Id like more than this is and Id like something different. Im thinking that some modders still have the fil;es of what they have done and can tweak those to my liking and remove anything that is a proprietary item to a specific clan or person running that mod.
(06-24-2013, 03:07)imchasinyou Wrote: [ -> ]

What I can say here is that @AZUMIKKEL is one of the best modders out there, you can just search and check his mods out, no need to prove anything. Also saying that you will pay is worth nothing. I can pay too. 1 cent. But I doubt anyone will be interested in such kind of offer.
Pages: 1 2