Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MW2 Detection
On my computer i have mw2 installed along with mw2 liberation. Whenever i try to run liberation it keeps saying mw2 is not installed please install it then try running it again. Even though i clearly have the game installed

hen on my other computer it does detect my mw2 but whenever the 3rd time i launch it, it says "You are attempting to use Modern Warfare 2 Liberation on a system where a circumvention attempt was detected. If you are using one, please cease to do so. Please support our project and actually donate.". idk what to do. if i run it will i get banned or what

(01-11-2013, 22:11)hbk4ever Wrote: On my computer i have mw2 installed along with mw2 liberation. Whenever i try to run liberation it keeps saying mw2 is not installed please install it then try running it again. Even though i clearly have the game installed

hen on my other computer it does detect my mw2 but whenever the 3rd time i launch it, it says "You are attempting to use Modern Warfare 2 Liberation on a system where a circumvention attempt was detected. If you are using one, please cease to do so. Please support our project and actually donate.". idk what to do. if i run it will i get banned or what

Yes, you will get banned. Twice. From MW2 and from this forums Troll

Liberation is allowed @kokole
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [News] Mass VAC Detection Roll-Out dylankrajewski 46 22,979 11-02-2012, 04:28
Last Post: dylankrajewski