• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KEBAB
I dislike kebab, the last time I ate one I got sick Confused also, they are very dirty. I dont find them higienic ( at least they are more or less cheap ).
(09-08-2012, 15:02)Yamato Wrote: I dislike kebab, the last time I ate one I got sick Confused also, they are very dirty. I dont find them higienic ( at least they are more or less cheap ).

You dont find them higienic? they dont even use their hands or whatever, they use tools and that... why you dont find it higienic? its the same way they do it in burger king or mcdonalds or whatever

It also depends where you buy of course, i buy from a good place Smile and the kebabs are very good
(09-08-2012, 15:24)kokole Wrote:
(09-08-2012, 15:02)Yamato Wrote: I dislike kebab, the last time I ate one I got sick Confused also, they are very dirty. I dont find them higienic ( at least they are more or less cheap ).

You dont find them higienic? they dont even use their hands or whatever, they use tools and that... why you dont find it higienic? its the same way they do it in burger king or mcdonalds or whatever

It also depends where you buy of course, i buy from a good place Smile and the kebabs are very good

Yes, that place must be awesome, because around my area, they are very dirty.

Agree with you.
In some cafes or shops kebab is very bad.

F U C K YOU A L L
I want to eat.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
(09-08-2012, 15:44)JayDi Wrote: In some cafes

i dont know why, but i always bought from good cafes, where the fuck do you live guys lol?
(09-08-2012, 15:47)kokole Wrote:
(09-08-2012, 15:44)JayDi Wrote: In some cafes

i dont know why, but i always bought from good cafes, where the fuck do you live guys lol?

In the same country as you Undecided
I'm now eating gyros, but as I taste, next time I will buy a normal pizza.
To all those guys who says that they got sick or it was not tasty or anything - that is the fault of cafe, where you bought it. The meal itself, cooked properly tastes just AWESOME
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]
(09-15-2012, 17:13)G-Man Wrote: To all those guys who says that they got sick or it was not tasty or anything - that is the fault of cafe, where you bought it. The meal itself, cooked properly tastes just AWESOME

*kokole writes after eating kebab*

hmmmmmm ow yeah!
I D KILL FOR KEBAB