• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a heads up from a friend
As a CoD related modding site, you are going to get A LOT of these guys. I'm not one to tell you how to run a website, but I suggest banning them on sight. These leeches have been spamming other known modding forums(Game-Tuts, Se7enSins, The Tech Game), asking for modded lobbies ever since the MW2 JTAG lobbies gained fame. Tolerating them has led to several sites to going downhill fast.

Also, I'm getting this error a lot. Not sure if I'm the only one.
Thanks for the errorreport.
I never had this.
Did you get this with the Quick-Reply function or the normal reply?
Did you post this post with another browser?

About Unlock lobbies: We already have many of these people over on http://www.itshax.com/LobbyTracker/
and since we don't do XBox modding (yet) (there is a huge site that is dedicated to this so we could redirect them to there) we can tell people to not ask about XBox. And on the PC it literally takes 30 seconds to change your profile yourself without joining any custom lobbies.
SuperNovaAO Wrote:Thanks for the errorreport.
I never had this.
Did you get this with the Quick-Reply function or the normal reply?
Did you post this post with another browser?

About Unlock lobbies: We already have many of these people over on <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.itshax.com/LobbyTracker/">http://www.itshax.com/LobbyTracker/</a><!-- m -->
and since we don't do XBox modding (yet) (there is a huge site that is dedicated to this so we could redirect them to there) we can tell people to not ask about XBox. And on the PC it literally takes 30 seconds to change your profile yourself without joining any custom lobbies.
The error was happened while trying to register and while trying to press the preview button. Sometimes, I would get it, sometimes I wouldn't. I seem to only be getting it on Firefox.

Redirecting them for Xbox modding and making it clear that this is a PC site would be good. I just ask that you let them know that asking for lobbies is against the rules on said sites, and that they would have to wait for someone to offer the service first. Asking for lobbies normally just results in being flamed by everyone. The reason is because hosting on Xbox costs actual money, due to the process of unbanning a JTAG.
I noticed we actually had some memory problems.
Alright, working fine now.
If you checked the numbers in your image, you would've seen that it tried to allocate 300kB and failed Big Grin
Should be fixed now though, sessiontable got flushed (probably the problem, according to phpBB service-forums, thanks to weird Bot behaviour, and Google did behave weird past 2 days: 24/7 online with several k page requests).
SuperNovaAO Wrote:If you checked the numbers in your image, you would've seen that it tried to allocate 300kB and failed Big Grin
Should be fixed now though, sessiontable got flushed (probably the problem, according to phpBB service-forums, thanks to weird Bot behaviour, and Google did behave weird past 2 days: 24/7 online with several k page requests).
All this flushing memory jizz-jazz is fucking with me. I do not know what this shit means ok.
The Admin Wrote:
SuperNovaAO Wrote:If you checked the numbers in your image, you would've seen that it tried to allocate 300kB and failed Big Grin
All this flushing memory jizz-jazz is fucking with me. I do not know what this shit means ok.

Monkeys, it means monkeys.
SuperNovaAO Wrote:
The Admin Wrote:

Monkeys, it means monkeys.
Fucking monkeys.
Woww this would be a major problem

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [REQUEST] Mess with Hackers Heads xD NooB_StalkeR 9 4,428 09-20-2012, 17:52
Last Post: Nekochan
  menu friend dont work krijnrien 0 1,404 11-07-2011, 19:59
Last Post: krijnrien
  Your best friend AZUMIKKEL 5 2,579 02-09-2011, 18:12
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL
  [Request] how to Auto invite all my friend list ? wezljkz 2 1,901 02-05-2011, 09:23
Last Post: iAegle