• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If only one day this was possible
It would be epic.

A plugin/program that records play on your server to a demo file and you have an app thats a video window where you can free spectae your server without taking up a slot.

It seems they will have something similar in Black Ops 2 in game. Where you can spectate matches. So it is possible with COD. So maybe it wouldnt be possible with MW3. But maybe in the future it will be possible. Sounds epic admin to me.
Not possible.

Well maybe slightly, but not truly free flight and the players might get banned for using such a program. + It's A LOT of work to make something like that.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
The not using up a slot is the only thing that is not possible. Also in Black Ops 2 (I am sure!) spectating will take up slots that the server has to provide.
I'm pretty sure we would need more access to the engine than we've had in any COD game since MW2 (haven't played/modded any earlier games so I can't tell) for this
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
(08-25-2012, 23:37)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: I'm pretty sure we would need more access to the engine than we've had in any COD game since MW2 (haven't played/modded any earlier games so I can't tell) for this

We've never had access to the engine.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]