• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from blackopsmodtools.com XD
(02-01-2011, 11:07)No One Wrote: yea no one has been ban

yea what he said
[Image: 1fxsnb.jpg]
(02-01-2011, 11:04)surtek Wrote: Welcome to itsmods.com, nice domain you got but the design needs some updates. Just a tip.
Yea u need to work hard at designing a website Tongue
I suggest you to create each part of the site in Fireworks (such as banner, buttons)
And insert it to Dreamweaver by using tables
[Image: wyipjqo9qon7rc2v1lo.jpg]
(02-01-2011, 06:30)alistair3149 Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 06:28)4FunPlayin Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 06:17)alistair3149 Wrote: Mod tool is just a rumor, it may happen may be years later Tongue

lol no josh said there will be mod tools
Will is a future tense right? So we dunno when it will release

omg your trying to do what? you said it's just a rumor I said there WILL be (not a rumor) mod tools gee
[Image: 1fxsnb.jpg]
you two rly need to take a room and discuss your problems Wink
(02-01-2011, 17:26)alistair3149 Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 11:04)surtek Wrote: Welcome to itsmods.com, nice domain you got but the design needs some updates. Just a tip.
I suggest you to create each part of the site in Fireworks (such as banner, buttons)
Thanks for the advice guys Smile
Ooo tables , not done anywork with them yet, more to learn lol
Surtek had suggested to me trying wordpress or joomla with site so have installed wordpress to a different domain i own (non gaming) to see how i got on before using within bops site lol not good as its now uninstalling because it displays my primary hosted domain at begining of address bar once anything is clicked on the page Sad what a nightmare lol seams no matter what i try to do i end up having problems going off on a tangent learning something totally new & even obscure sometimes to accomplish my needs. Let alone trying to find out why certain problems happen and search for what i can do to fix it in the first place. Will be installing it again tomorrow manually lol. Originally My boy & his freinds were wanting to play custom addons and have their own site so i started learning how to setup and run our own game server and about web design just over 2 months ago now, although it's been rewarding at times it's a real pain in the ass mostly ! lol i do feel i spend more time looking for relevant info then i do actually finishing what i set out to accomplish. I'm hoping it gets easier soon Tongue
I also fear the amount of virtual zombies i havent killed since starting all this might take over the world Rolleyes hee hee
(02-01-2011, 20:21)d0h! Wrote: you two rly need to take a room and discuss your problems Wink

lol doh
(02-01-2011, 20:21)d0h! Wrote: you two rly need to take a room and discuss your problems Wink
Yes I do but he doesnt accept anyway

(02-01-2011, 23:04)KrYojeNiX Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 17:26)alistair3149 Wrote:
Thanks for the advice guys Smile
Ooo tables , not done anywork with them yet, more to learn lol
Surtek had suggested to me trying wordpress or joomla with site so have installed wordpress to a different domain i own (non gaming) to see how i got on before using within bops site lol not good as its now uninstalling because it displays my primary hosted domain at begining of address bar once anything is clicked on the page Sad what a nightmare lol seams no matter what i try to do i end up having problems going off on a tangent learning something totally new & even obscure sometimes to accomplish my needs. Let alone trying to find out why certain problems happen and search for what i can do to fix it in the first place. Will be installing it again tomorrow manually lol. Originally My boy & his freinds were wanting to play custom addons and have their own site so i started learning how to setup and run our own game server and about web design just over 2 months ago now, although it's been rewarding at times it's a real pain in the ass mostly ! lol i do feel i spend more time looking for relevant info then i do actually finishing what i set out to accomplish. I'm hoping it gets easier soon Tongue
I also fear the amount of virtual zombies i havent killed since starting all this might take over the world Rolleyes hee hee
I do think u need to fix the layout of ur website first...The graphics need to clean up, its so hard to see the text
[Image: wyipjqo9qon7rc2v1lo.jpg]
Hi and welcome, im currently enjoying capped internet....
On the other hand, 402 Said there were mod tools comming too....