• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from blackopsmodtools.com XD
Big Grin 
Hi,
I'm Kryo Huh
After having a short but enjoyable conversation with D0h! earlier today on steam i decided to come back and have another look into what's on offer here at its mods Smile
I originally didnt look around much so forgive me for thinking this as i assumed from what i could see that there were mainly cheaters here and alot of hacks/cheats available, and i am a gamer that doesn't beleive in any unfair advantage, infact tbh i dont even like ranks in online gaming as feel this is kinda fits into the same box, very roughly speaking Confused . Guess i will be hated here as it seams there are many hackers and banned account users, but dont feel bad the feelings mutual if you cheat against others using wallhacks and aimbots etc lol rank hackers are not included, great way of saying hi this is turning out to be XD
Anyways getting back to it lol i've been playing alot of cod waw zombies mainly custom maps and mods and multiplayer zombx and was looking forwards to the same and more from Black Ops, so much so it was the reason i started the website blackopsmodtools.com which is still not finished lol, but as time passes and the more rumours that float about talking of restrictions of what official mod tools will bring it makes my heart drop Sad i still live in hope that we will get what we want although feel it aint looking good Dodgy the quest for power and profit are too much for mere mortals !!Angry still dubious about using anything that has the slightest possability of getting my account banned even though some mods here i think are cool, i'm not saying they are dangerous just i dont know enough about them yet, as soon as i get more time i will look into them further, ok i'm a pussy chicken but my vac is good and it's going to stay that way lol
Now let the slagging begin Tongue lmfao
I don't take offense at this at all. The only "hack" I use is a "Quickscope Helper" so I can quickscope better. No aimbot at all (or chams/wallhax). I don't consider this cheating. Glad to have you here!

Valve is retarded for going after "modders" and texture changers. IT'S A GAME PEOPLE! THE COMMUNITY MAKES IT BETTER!

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
Mod tool is just a rumor, it may happen may be years later Tongue
Btw welcome to itsmods, this is not a hacking forum but a modding forum Smile
[Image: wyipjqo9qon7rc2v1lo.jpg]
(02-01-2011, 06:17)alistair3149 Wrote: Mod tool is just a rumor, it may happen may be years later Tongue

lol no josh said there will be mod tools
[Image: 1fxsnb.jpg]
(02-01-2011, 06:28)4FunPlayin Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 06:17)alistair3149 Wrote: Mod tool is just a rumor, it may happen may be years later Tongue

lol no josh said there will be mod tools
Will is a future tense right? So we dunno when it will release
[Image: wyipjqo9qon7rc2v1lo.jpg]
The mod tools are vaporware (The equivalent of Duke Nukem for the 12 years they said a sequel was coming)

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
Welcome to ITsmods!!!!
Hi

first of all, welcome to itsmods.com.
this board is mainly a modding forum and of course we got a lot cheats here too, but as i said before they are just part of the game too.
the point about getting banned for modding is not given cause no one has been banned yet for using the loader and i dont think that this will happen in the future cause its not a tool that gives an advantage or changes the "public" player profile.
it can be only used in private matches, and as vac is not even active in private matches its safe to use.

so have fun testing, creating and playing some mods
Welcome to itsmods.com, nice domain you got but the design needs some updates. Just a tip.
yea no one has been ban