• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Some Server Admin Questions!
Question 
I have some questions about servers, hope someone can help me!
Questions:
-How can i make force balance (not autobalance) with/without addon plugin!( i mean don't use client.team ...)??
-how can i change team names?
-how can i turn on/off friendly fire with/without addon?
-how can i turn on/off killcam on hardcores (again with/without addon Big Grin)?
-Can i use Infinity.dll and plugins made with it? if possible how? (i did not test it)

-and sometime suddenly the server says server shutdown complete!! :| :| :| sometime after 10min sometime after some hours! :| what the hell is problem! i saw something like this and they answered the problem is '*' id DSPL file! is that problem?

now i remember just these questions maybe have more Tongue Big Grin!
I would appreciate your answers!
Quote:How can i make force balance (not autobalance) with/without addon plugin!( i mean don't use client.team ...)??
Use a custom game type, create it in MW3 multiplayer, save it then upload the DSR file to your servers admin folder. Once its uploaded update your DSPL file and restart your server.

Quote:how can i change team names?
Sometimes using the search box up top of this page helps, http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-HOW-...-NAME.html

Quote:how can i turn on/off friendly fire with/without addon?
Again, create a custom game type.

Quote:how can i turn on/off killcam on hardcores (again with/without addon Big Grin)?
As above

Quote:Can i use Infinity.dll and plugins made with it? if possible how? (i did not test it)

Quote:and sometime suddenly the server says server shutdown complete!! :| :| :| sometime after 10min sometime after some hours! :| what the hell is problem! i saw something like this and they answered the problem is '*' id DSPL file! is that problem?
What version of the server addon are you using and what plugins are you using?
I now host all my MW3 projects on my private GIT repo
(08-03-2013, 02:24)SgtLegend Wrote:
Quote:How can i make force balance (not autobalance) with/without addon plugin!( i mean don't use client.team ...)??
Use a custom game type, create it in MW3 multiplayer, save it then upload the DSR file to your servers admin folder. Once its uploaded update your DSPL file and restart your server.

Quote:how can i change team names?
Sometimes using the search box up top of this page helps, http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-HOW-...-NAME.html

Quote:how can i turn on/off friendly fire with/without addon?
Again, create a custom game type.

Quote:how can i turn on/off killcam on hardcores (again with/without addon Big Grin)?
As above

Quote:Can i use Infinity.dll and plugins made with it? if possible how? (i did not test it)

Quote:and sometime suddenly the server says server shutdown complete!! :| :| :| sometime after 10min sometime after some hours! :| what the hell is problem! i saw something like this and they answered the problem is '*' id DSPL file! is that problem?
What version of the server addon are you using and what plugins are you using?
1- at first There is no option for balance in gamesetup options,secondly i mean i'm looking for a command like !balance to force teams to be balanced immediately!
2-tnx for help,it worked!
3-it's now allowed to be changed when hardcore is on! and set scr_drawfriend "0"
set scr_team_fftype "0" won't work(serverinfo changes but just visual change,players can kill teammate)
4- i do it via g_hardcore but problem is it's just remove hud and doesn't effect on health and draw dead teammates!
6-addon v1.414, somehow the problem does not exist now! maybe later happen again!
anyway tnx!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Windows 8.1 Fix for MW3 Server Addon master131 16 16,976 09-29-2014, 23:08
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
Brick [Release] MW3 Server Administration Addon iRoNinja 5 8,532 11-10-2013, 15:46
Last Post: Casper
Exclamation Help cmdlist, dvarlist server crash Nerus 17 10,940 11-09-2013, 23:54
Last Post: Nerus
  Our Level Fastfile is Different from the Server. CheeseToast 6 10,552 11-03-2013, 17:52
Last Post: CheeseToast
  Dedicated Server External (public) IP Nerus 3 5,558 11-02-2013, 14:16
Last Post: Casper
  MW3 Server Version superg1973 7 12,028 10-28-2013, 01:15
Last Post: kotyra972
  Help how to turn off map in dedicated server pero123 8 6,553 10-15-2013, 19:00
Last Post: Nekochan
  Issue with server addon and NAT dimitrifrom31 3 4,639 10-08-2013, 18:11
Last Post: iRoNinja
Question Help Admin menu koren30 4 4,758 10-07-2013, 20:17
Last Post: Yamato
  GETTING SERVER ONLINE raym 6 5,260 09-28-2013, 22:42
Last Post: Nekochan