• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Mmmmmusic? o_O
Music 
Can I make my mod to play music?! Like fx?
I've heard that if I will shoot ALL plastic people's heads on Nuketown there will play some track... Can I make the same but with nothing to do? Just like... You start playin and music start playin?
Maybe smth like
PHP Code:
onPlayerSpawned()
{
self thread music()
}

music()
{
self endon "disconnect"
blah-blah-blah="PLAY MUSIC.mp3"

?????????????????????????????? HuhHuhHuhHuh
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]
lol I don't think so,

the track on nuketown.. well
I seen the tracks for zombies and shit in the iw files, but for that easteregg on nuketown you can try to look into the nuketown files or nuketown.ff

maybe you can find info there,

but importing own songs is not possible because not everyone has the song on there PC

wait till modtools for that
--
No No No this is not possible but i can make with C++ then final code to play music example when you shoot with shotgun it says PAM! and when you kill somone its says NOOB DOWN! and if you shot headshot its says BOOM HEADSHOT OWND BITCH!
Are you really sure? I have the files of my friend (don't call his name) of a mod that has that(nuketown only). However I am not gonna release it, cuz it's a good friend.
Look into _globallogic_audio.gsc(ambients)! Or clientscripts\mp\_music.gsc. Or in _mp_nuked_amb.gsc
song(){clientnotify ( "notify_stones" );} //Wink
THX EVERYONE!!!
And to ZerO_one, are you kidding? or this is serious? rly right code?! Confused
Try it!! =)
no, this is a joke.
too easy
Omg really
c'mon guy's i heard about that song and if its there then we can call it but is thais it?????????? im so noob at this and would like to know if it works xD