• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help MW3 server not on server list Plz Help
ok guys idk what happened but my server is no longer showing up on the internet server list it shows up on my favorites list but not on the master list it is hosted on a dedicated server that is paid for here is my server.cfg file idk if this is whats messed up or not please let me know if a different file is needed

// Modern Warfare 3 Server Configuration

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Server command-line parameters (this section is for documentation only)

// Specify server configuration file (this file)
//+set sv_config "filename" (default "server.cfg")

// Specify server visibility (1 = LAN, 2 = Internet (default) )
//+set dedicated 2

// Open game port (Steam-visible server game port)
//+set net_queryPort 27014

// Secure game port
//+set net_port 27015

// Steam authentication port
//+set net_authPort 8766

// Steam master server (server browser) port
//+set net_masterServerPort 27016

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Server.cfg-configurable settings

// Server host name. This should always be set by the server admin.
seta sv_hostname "^1|^7RR^1|^2Infected^1HighJump"

// Dedicated server play list (DSPL) specifying server map rotation.
// Valid game options are controlled via DSR (dedicated server recipe) specified in the DSPL.
seta sv_maprotation "default"

// Maximum number of clients that may connect to this server (range 1-18)
seta sv_maxclients 18

// Server password. If set, users will be prompted on join attempt.
seta g_password ""

// Maximum number of private clients allowed on the server (range 0-18 (clamped to sv_maxclients) )
seta sv_privateClients 0

// Password for the private slots on this server. If set, users will be prompted on join attempt.
// Users providing this password will have access to all slots.
// Users providing an incorrect password will have access to the (sv_maxClients - sv_privateClients) public slots.
seta sv_privatePassword ""

// Remote console password. If set, users will have access to a remote console, allowing server administration from a connected client.
seta rcon_password "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

// Server voice chat configuration ( 0 = "No Chat", 1 = "Free Chat", 2 = "Team Chat" (default) )
seta sv_voice 1

// Toggle voting for [player kick/map restart/next map] (0 or 1 (default) )
seta g_allowVote 0

// Toggle allowing dead players to chat with living players (0 (default) or 1)
seta g_deadChat 0

// Time in seconds before the server will kick a user for inactivity (range 0 - 10000)
seta g_inactivity 0

// Time in seconds for a player temporary ban (on kick/tempban) (range 0 - 3600)
seta sv_kickBanTime 1800

// Toggle flood protection (throttling of user commands - should be enabled for non-password-protected Internet servers) (0 or 1 (default))
seta sv_floodProtect 1
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
did you update it? mw3 has just had another update released

(10-23-2012, 19:37)hillbilly Wrote: did you update it? mw3 has just had another update released

yep still not showing up on the mater server list
resync the server once and it should be visible again, i guess
(10-24-2012, 08:56)d0h! Wrote: resync the server once and it should be visible again, i guess

Sorry but what do you mean resync the server is that reinstall or something
i assume your now running version 1.9.453? if so make sure you have the correct version of the ammo speed etc. due to IW rolling back.

(10-24-2012, 14:37)hillbilly Wrote: i assume your now running version 1.9.453? if so make sure you have the correct version of the ammo speed etc. due to IW rolling back.

I have always used the following plgins

aaaPermissionPlugin.dll
Saveme.dll
speedPlugin.dll
Teleport.dll

I only had to update the speedplugin.dll after the update before the last one im not even sure the server was even showing up then cause i just go to my favorites tab to connect to my server i was just told maybe a week before i posted that it wasn't on the master list but heres something i found yesterday I use TCAdmin to make changes ,restart and whatever else i need to do my friend is the one that pays for the server and has complete control but anyways in the server settings tab there is a command line and it reads
+set dedicated 2 +set net_ip $[Service.IpAddress] +set net_port $[Service.CustomPort2] +set net_queryPort $[Service.CustomPort1] +set net_authPort 8776 +set net_masterServerPort $[Service.GamePort] +set sv_config "![ServerConfig]" +set sv_maxclients $[Service.Slots] +set sv_maprotation "![MapRotation]" +start_map_rotate

now the part i seen to be different is this the command line says
+set net_authPort 8776
and the server.cfg says
// Steam authentication port
//+set net_authPort 8766
so is this my problem? because they are different
and if this is my problem then what one is the correct port
Well let's start off with asking: have you portforwarded?
(10-24-2012, 15:28)JariZ Wrote: Well let's start off with asking: have you portforwarded?

Im new to running a server my friend set it all up in the beginning and hes ran servers for a long time and knows what hes doing but this has him stumped im sure if that was the problem he would have caught that

all i know is this is a dedicated server he pays for we have around 10+ different games we host servers for plus 2 voice server and a website
im trying to run the server and not bug him too much because he has a lot of other stuff to do plus his RL job so with all that said do i need to portforward and if so how do i check to make sure thats right?
I can show you any file that you want to see just tell me what to post
OK guys Thanks for all the help but I got it all set now i just installed it to a different server all together thanks again for all the help

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Windows 8.1 Fix for MW3 Server Addon master131 16 16,987 09-29-2014, 23:08
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
Brick [Release] MW3 Server Administration Addon iRoNinja 5 8,536 11-10-2013, 15:46
Last Post: Casper
Exclamation Help cmdlist, dvarlist server crash Nerus 17 10,946 11-09-2013, 23:54
Last Post: Nerus
  Our Level Fastfile is Different from the Server. CheeseToast 6 10,556 11-03-2013, 17:52
Last Post: CheeseToast
  Dedicated Server External (public) IP Nerus 3 5,562 11-02-2013, 14:16
Last Post: Casper
  MW3 Server Version superg1973 7 12,033 10-28-2013, 01:15
Last Post: kotyra972
  Help how to turn off map in dedicated server pero123 8 6,559 10-15-2013, 19:00
Last Post: Nekochan
  Issue with server addon and NAT dimitrifrom31 3 4,640 10-08-2013, 18:11
Last Post: iRoNinja
  GETTING SERVER ONLINE raym 6 5,266 09-28-2013, 22:42
Last Post: Nekochan
  advanced Server Config Poorya56 9 6,230 09-11-2013, 03:45
Last Post: trasto