• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Is MW2 Liberation Detected By VAC?
Pardon my noobness, but if I use MW2 Liberation 1.06 will I get banned?

Thanks
There is a big chance you will, it doesn't happen automatically but people will report you once they notice you are hosting the lobby. To decrease the chance that this happens change the hostname and hope that nobody will notice your ping is incredibly low. Wink

But if you get banned you can still play by using the force-host option in Liberation, so it's not a big deal.
it doesnt matter if people report you, reports wont affect or increases the chance getting banned.
read valve vac tos!
the tool itself will trigger vac, thats how it works.
the best solution is to get a "banned" account and use that to host MW2 lobbies
(05-13-2014, 10:59)d0h! Wrote: it doesnt matter if people report you, reports wont affect or increases the chance getting banned.
read valve vac tos!
the tool itself will trigger vac, thats how it works.
the best solution is to get a "banned" account and use that to host MW2 lobbies

Huh
Now I'm confused, because I played around 3-4 months without getting banned using Liberation.
well there were A LOT of people catched by vac back in the days when mw2 was quite played.
its either just a matter of time or you are in the next ban wave. i highly doubt that liberation sig got removed within vac.

jeez thee grammar, its so early and i dont give a shit, guess you know what i am trying to say
Hi

I am new to modding on MW2 and I have the mw2 version of www.nosteam.ro and when i open liberation it says coulden't find mw2 and the liberation folder is in the game folder, also when it is on the desktop or somewhere else the same message pops up what can i do ? SadUndecided
Buy the game.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Liberation help Bleedx 0 2,737 11-05-2014, 12:34
Last Post: Bleedx
  Liberation Issue Shadowfita 1 3,002 07-07-2014, 12:37
Last Post: TemeraireTeamp
  Help Liberation Toppings 4 4,246 06-27-2014, 21:02
Last Post: Toppings
  Liberation Help imdewi 1 2,881 03-17-2014, 16:55