• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help I cant open MW2 Liberation
Hello ,
I am pretty new on this try for the use of Liberation and yesterday i downloaded . But my problem is that windows when i double click doesnt allow me to open .Even if i right click it and run it as admin i also can not open it . I dont have a specific message that pops up in my screen i dont have anything . My arrow just seems to load and then nothing . I use Windows 7 and i have no anivirus on my pc . I would aprreciate some help !!! Thank youvery much Idea
Do you run this app as Administrator? Check compatibility properties.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
(02-10-2014, 22:01)SailorMoon Wrote: Do you run this app as Administrator? Check compatibility properties.

Yes i do so .. but nothing changes ...... i also pressed to check it but it didnt help at all !!
could it be the windows firewall?, just make sure to disable the antivirus , and download it again , run as admin and you should be good, sometimes the antivirus delete some files
(02-10-2014, 17:36)machloulis Wrote: Hello ,
I am pretty new on this try for the use of Liberation and yesterday i downloaded . But my problem is that windows when i double click doesnt allow me to open .Even if i right click it and run it as admin i also can not open it . I dont have a specific message that pops up in my screen i dont have anything . My arrow just seems to load and then nothing . I use Windows 7 and i have no anivirus on my pc . I would aprreciate some help !!! Thank youvery much Idea
(02-11-2014, 19:01)STBX Wrote: could it be the windows firewall?, just make sure to disable the antivirus , and download it again , run as admin and you should be good, sometimes the antivirus delete some files
(02-10-2014, 17:36)machloulis Wrote: Hello ,

I wil try it it but i dont really have an antivirus !!
It was launching for me randomly, if launch fails, go to Task Manager -> Close process with name like "D324GF.dat" and try open again and again.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
(02-12-2014, 21:21)SailorMoon Wrote: It was launching for me randomly, if launch fails, go to Task Manager -> Close process with name like "D324GF.dat" and try open again and again.

Also nothing happens :/.. i will try to donwload it again with firewall off @!! ... but if you have any other options i would appreciate it ! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Liberation help Bleedx 0 2,737 11-05-2014, 12:34
Last Post: Bleedx
  Liberation Issue Shadowfita 1 3,002 07-07-2014, 12:37
Last Post: TemeraireTeamp
  Help Liberation Toppings 4 4,246 06-27-2014, 21:02
Last Post: Toppings
  Help Is MW2 Liberation Detected By VAC? vWhale 6 7,894 06-23-2014, 19:49
Last Post: Nekochan
  Liberation Help imdewi 1 2,881 03-17-2014, 16:55
Last Post: d0h!