Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help I am new here and need help.
What i am trying to do is make a Xtreme Damage mod with more blood i am new and need help from the pros i have started my mod and put in text on screen as i spawn but it aint working.

read the mod tutorials first, im sure they gonna help you Wink

Thanks i got my text to work i am feeling like crap there is water in my ears i am going to doctor soon ill reveiw the that and learn but keep this open casue i may have further questions.

You have a tutorial on how to edit weapon damage cause i am new to this really and need the help on player spawn the damage should be what i choose.

I am not quite sure, never done this before, but I think you can change weapon damage using one of tools comming with ModTools in steam
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]

(08-08-2012, 11:17)G-Man Wrote: I am not quite sure, never done this before, but I think you can change weapon damage using one of tools comming with ModTools in steam

how is that i am new to this I don't know how to use mod tools all i know is a little bit on how to manually edit stuff but if you can help me with tutorials on modtools i would very happy.i also did this but i need to know how to repeat this to edit more weapoins with out the game saying errors.

CodeCallback_PlayerDamage(eInflictor, eAttacker, iDamage, iDFlags, sMeansOfDeath, sWeapon, vPoint, vDir, sHitLoc, timeOffset)
{
self endon("disconnect");
if(sWeapon == "mp_spas_mp")
iDamage = 9999;

[[level.callbackPlayerDamage]](eInflictor, eAttacker, iDamage, iDFlags, sMeansOfDeath, sWeapon, vPoint, vDir, sHitLoc, timeOffset);
}

Open steam, go to tools section, find Black ops Modtools, somewhere in the modtools (dont know for sure) it may be possible to edit weapons, including damage

(08-08-2012, 12:17)G-Man Wrote: Open steam, go to tools section, find Black ops Modtools, somewhere in the modtools (dont know for sure) it may be possible to edit weapons, including damage

whats funny there is that i am prolly gonna edit it the same way i am doing now the mod tools don't make anything easy they just compile a mod and thats all and some directories are missing with that so fare mod tools IMO are useless.

ModTools just compile a mod, you serious? This cannot be compared to COD4 but anyway they do shitloads of stuff. And yes, you can edit damage easily

This, sections 3 "Editing Weapons"
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49901/t1...d-tools/#1
The same way you edit damage

(08-08-2012, 12:48)G-Man Wrote: ModTools just compile a mod, you serious? This cannot be compared to COD4 but anyway they do shitloads of stuff. And yes, you can edit damage easily

This, sections 3 "Editing Weapons"
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49901/t1...d-tools/#1
The same way you edit damage

Well so fare i cant find any easier way if editing damage than coding it your self please link me to some tutorials please i really wanna see what you mean.