• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help COD4 xmodels/xanims/materials to Black ops
Hello, I wanted to start modding on black ops a bit, so I searched models and I found some for COD4.
I put all the files into the raw folder and add the lines into mod.csv but when I build the mod it says :

Code:
ERROR: xanim 'viewmodel_awm_acog_ads_down' out of date (version 17, expecting 19)
    failed loading 'viewmodel_awm_acog_ads_down' of type 'xanim' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: xanim 'viewmodel_awm_acog_ads_up' out of date (version 17, expecting 19)
    failed loading 'viewmodel_awm_acog_ads_up' of type 'xanim' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: xanim 'viewmodel_awm_ads_down' out of date (version 17, expecting 19)
    failed loading 'viewmodel_awm_ads_down' of type 'xanim' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: xanim 'viewmodel_awm_ads_up' out of date (version 17, expecting 19)
    failed loading 'viewmodel_awm_ads_up' of type 'xanim' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: xanim 'viewmodel_awm_idle' out of date (version 17, expecting 19)
    failed loading 'viewmodel_awm_idle' of type 'xanim' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: xanim 'viewmodel_awm_pullout' out of date (version 17, expecting 19)
    failed loading 'viewmodel_awm_pullout' of type 'xanim' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: xanim 'viewmodel_awm_pullout_quick' out of date (version 17, expecting 19)
    failed loading 'viewmodel_awm_pullout_quick' of type 'xanim' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: xanim 'viewmodel_awm_reload' out of date (version 17, expecting 19)
    failed loading 'viewmodel_awm_reload' of type 'xanim' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: xanim 'viewmodel_awm_sprint_in' out of date (version 17, expecting 19)
    failed loading 'viewmodel_awm_sprint_in' of type 'xanim' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: xanim 'viewmodel_awm_sprint_loop' out of date (version 17, expecting 19)
    failed loading 'viewmodel_awm_sprint_loop' of type 'xanim' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: xanim 'viewmodel_awm_sprint_out' out of date (version 17, expecting 19)
    failed loading 'viewmodel_awm_sprint_out' of type 'xanim' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: xanim 'viewmodel_awm_putaway' out of date (version 17, expecting 19)
    failed loading 'viewmodel_awm_putaway' of type 'xanim' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: xanim 'viewmodel_awm_rechamber' out of date (version 17, expecting 19)
    failed loading 'viewmodel_awm_rechamber' of type 'xanim' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: xanim 'viewmodel_awm_fire' out of date (version 17, expecting 19)
    failed loading 'viewmodel_awm_fire' of type 'xanim' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: xmodel 'kc_weapon_sako' out of date (version 25, expecting 62).
    failed loading xmodel 'kc_weapon_sako' for asset 'kc_weapon_sako' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
    failed loading 'kc_weapon_sako' of type 'xmodel' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: xmodel 'kc_weapon_sako_ns' out of date (version 25, expecting 62).
    failed loading xmodel 'kc_weapon_sako_ns' for asset 'kc_weapon_sako_ns' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
    failed loading 'kc_weapon_sako_ns' of type 'xmodel' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: xmodel 'kc_weapon_sako_w' out of date (version 25, expecting 62).
    failed loading xmodel 'kc_weapon_sako_w' for asset 'kc_weapon_sako_w' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
    failed loading 'kc_weapon_sako_w' of type 'xmodel' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: image 'images/sako_recmag.iwi' is version 6 but should be version 13
    failed loading 'kc_weapon_sako_1' of type 'material' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: image 'images/sako_lower.iwi' is version 6 but should be version 13
    failed loading 'kc_weapon_sako_2' of type 'material' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: image 'images/sako_stock.iwi' is version 6 but should be version 13
    failed loading 'kc_weapon_sako_3' of type 'material' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: image 'images/sako_scope.iwi' is version 6 but should be version 13
    failed loading 'kc_weapon_sako_4' of type 'material' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: image 'images/sako_cheek.iwi' is version 6 but should be version 13
    failed loading 'kc_weapon_sako_5' of type 'material' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
ERROR: image 'images/att_silencer.iwi' is version 6 but should be version 13
    failed loading 'kc_att_silencer' of type 'material' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'

Can anyone help me to convert cod4 things to black ops ? It would be awesome Big Grin
You need to convert it.

For models you can use:
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Tuto...-CoDs.html

Also, for animations:
There was tutorial written by me.
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Tuto...-CoDs.html
Also program:
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...erter.html

For materials, you can just convert the original iwis to Black Ops material.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
Ok I got the the xmodels and the xanims converted but I don't know how to convert the iwi files to the Black Ops version.
(12-30-2013, 16:17)Dominator56 Wrote: Ok I got the the xmodels and the xanims converted but I don't know how to convert the iwi files to the Black Ops version.

iwi2dds, it's included to xmodelexporter. Also try Lime.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DEDICATED SERVER FOR BLACK OPS ALI.H.S 3 3,395 10-17-2014, 12:05
Last Post: Pozzuh
  Help Gungame mod black ops kenpachi_b 8 5,347 09-10-2014, 22:34
Last Post: kenpachi_b