Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
General Help Thread
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...dPing.html

(02-23-2012, 03:35)kraze1994 Wrote: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...dPing.html

thanks for the link but that plugin does not work, and I want to stop high ping players coming in not kick them once they get in the server.
[RBC] Choobie

Ratbag Clan

(02-23-2012, 13:48)choobie Wrote:
(02-23-2012, 03:35)kraze1994 Wrote: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...dPing.html

thanks for the link but that plugin does not work, and I want to stop high ping players coming in not kick them once they get in the server.

I don't think that's possible, as far as i know the ping is passed as 999 until the player has actually joined the server

[Image: 98973404.jpg]

New output log & supplemented (OnMapChange) and forgotten (OnPlaeyrExit) events Wink

So if i dont want to get banned i have to change the location of my mw3 then extract the addons and plugins folders into that new directory with my mw3? then add promod to my plugins folder etc, So if i were to put my mw3 in say my desktop then do all that i wont get banned and promod will run on my server?

(02-24-2012, 07:31)iwanttohavefun Wrote: So if i dont want to get banned i have to change the location of my mw3 then extract the addons and plugins folders into that new directory with my mw3? then add promod to my plugins folder etc, So if i were to put my mw3 in say my desktop then do all that i wont get banned and promod will run on my server?

Yes
Assuming you have configured your plugins correctly

getting this error message in console log
after emptying log (file was getting too big)

Error: The XUID: is in multiple groups
is there something wrong? Now not showing players XUID or that have joined server.
[RBC] Choobie

Ratbag Clan

choobie that problem can happen for two reason:
1: obviously you have same xuid in multiple groups. xD

2: You have error in groups you missing something.
Like xxx_xuid or/and xxx_commands on nonexistent group. (Usergroups=)
or simple have new group without xuid or/and commands.

Check sv_config don't forget anything,probably the error is smaller than you think.

again: Me English Suck

(02-25-2012, 03:15)Dumas Wrote: choobie that problem can happen for two reason:
1: obviously you have same xuid in multiple groups. xD

2: You have error in groups you missing something.
Like xxx_xuid or/and xxx_commands on nonexistent group. (Usergroups=)
or simple have new group without xuid or/and commands.

Check sv_config don't forget anything,probably the error is smaller than you think.

Ok, could it be that I copied xuid's in other servers permanent ban folders.
we are running 4 servers and I copied some banned xuid's over to other servers

again: Me English Suck

[RBC] Choobie

Ratbag Clan

I've noticed that having auto-update on will cause some crashes at some host;

[UPDATER]
Enable=1
//Enable the updater
AutoUpdate=1
//Auto-update the server when there is a new release. (Mainly for dedicated servers on game server hosters)

Not sure if this is an issue with the addon or how some host have there systems set up for MW3 servers, I am leaning towards how some host have there systems set up. Either way anyone see the same issues while at a host?

EDIT: server seems to be just plain crashing, no errors in data/console log and no dump files are being created. No idea on why.