• 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
General Help Thread
Just checked. I do have all the latest files (server add on).
My server still will not start. Even with all plugins removed.

Was suggested to me that maybe I didn't have proper
.NET framework or Studio version installed. Just verified
from the host company, I do.

Any suggestions? Does the latest update require anything
more than .NET 3.5, and Studio 2010?
(02-15-2012, 08:11)zxz0O0 Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 22:29)rannox Wrote: @Nukem:

Is there the possibility of verifying a plugin's integrity with a master server/file?

Some competitive leagues want to use a few of the plugins along with the mod, but they are afraid that someone with the correct c# knowledge could give certain players and unfair advantage.

Is that even a possibility? ie. player with ID of 0x000#### gets a speed value of 10% higher than normal or something like that...
Seems a bit paranoid. Did anyone verify the integrity of competitive mods in cod4 or any others?

Ya, I was thinking the same thing when they mentioned it, but figured id see if it was even something to allow them to worry about.
@5niper

Doh! Updater was disabled!!

Working again.

Big Grin
@Yurio is there a specific event when it crashes? Does it run without any problems if you just start the server without players?

If it happens without players, try commenting out everyting (also string array and List) of the map rotation.

And btw, why are you putting the strings in an array and then putting the array in a List<>? An array is lighter and faster than a List
[Image: azuw.jpg]
@zxz0O0

Typically, the server is running 5-8 hours, then an error occurs. The more people, the faster the server crashes. No entries in the logs. Until the exact cause can not be established.

>> putting the strings in an array and then putting the array in a List
Hmm? Where?
I am talking about this
CSHARP Code
  1. string[] commands = { "!cmd", "!fov", "!ping", "!pm", "!rc", "!kick", "!say", "!map", "!var", "!nextmap", "!ban" };
  2. string[] mapdev = { "mp_alpha", "mp_bootleg", "mp_bravo", "mp_carbon", "mp_dome", "mp_exchange", "mp_hardhat", "mp_interchange", "mp_lambeth", "mp_mogadishu", "mp_paris", "mp_plaza2", "mp_radar", "mp_seatown", "mp_underground", "mp_village" };
  3. string[] mapuser = { "lockdown", "bootleg", "mission", "carbon", "dome", "downturn", "hardhat", "interchange", "fallen", "bakaara", "resistance", "arkaden", "outpost", "seatown", "underground", "village" };
  4. int[] maprange = new int[MAPS];
  5. int range;
  6. int nextmap = -1;
  7. string dspl, dsr;
  8. List<string> cmds = new List<string>();
  9. List<string> tmsgs = new List<string>();
  10. List<string> wmsgs = new List<string>();

If the map rotation isn't the problem, try commenting out the welcomer stuff.

Edit: Just noticed that the string arrays and List() are actually not related to each other. So maybe forget what I said about it.
[Image: azuw.jpg]
"Crashes on startup". Big Grin Its up to date, just updated the server. Never used it before, so I have no idea what Im doing wrong.

logfile says this: [01:46:26] EXCEPTION: 0xC0000005 at address 0x4CC111

It starts, then it gives out this error message:
[Image: df4jP.png]

Crashdump is in the zip attached to this post. This happens everytime I start it, no plugins installed. Running Windows. Hope you can help me out Smile

Attached Files
.zip   DMP-0x4CC111-02-17-02-00.zip (Size: 14.99 KB / Downloads: 8)
(02-17-2012, 02:03)skeletonmage Wrote: "Crashes on startup". Big Grin Its up to date, just updated the server. Never used it before, so I have no idea what Im doing wrong.

logfile says this: [01:46:26] EXCEPTION: 0xC0000005 at address 0x4CC111

It starts, then it gives out this error message:
-img-

Crashdump is in the zip attached to this post. This happens everytime I start it, no plugins installed. Running Windows. Hope you can help me out Smile

Lies.

Current server version is 1.5.
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
http://realgamerz.de/pics/dfgdfg.png
xD