Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[FREE Service]Name engraving IN GUN!
wow,

first off in case you other ppls are forum whores like me, i am the same Ezre from Bashandslash. its interesting how things travel and travel fast as i have already found the herolighting tweak pictures which are mine but were removed from my photobucket (there not the result of texture editing merely just commands settings).

anyways to business.

is this done with modification to the individual texture files? i am srsly looking at this and yellling "so ba!" but not at the expense of getting banned. i know vac sucks but i would hate to be the one.

thx

oh btw to save time.

does itsmods have a NEW updated cheat protected dvar list? im currently looking for a newer one than the one they have which is dated Nov 13th '10.

if anyone could point me in that direction it would be a great pleasure. i have numerous dvar lists on hand but none that show cheat protection updated since our recent patches.

thx again.

Hi

Quote:is this done with modification to the individual texture files?
yes
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-GOLD...C2%A9.html
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Howt...tures.html

and yes, it is vac proof

Quote:does itsmods have a NEW updated cheat protected dvar list?
no, cause its not neccessary on the pc version. the important dvars (used to boost stats) are already blocked

(02-21-2011, 10:02)d0h! Wrote: Hi

Quote:is this done with modification to the individual texture files?
yes
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-GOLD...C2%A9.html
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Howt...tures.html

and yes, it is vac proof

Quote:does itsmods have a NEW updated cheat protected dvar list?
no, cause its not neccessary on the pc version. the important dvars (used to boost stats) are already blocked

not necessary? are kidding. ok i enjoy tweaking. its a passion and a boredom hobby but this is the exact reason why its falling on deaf ears. MY resources are out of date.

there has been what 5-6 patches? some added cheat protection, some adding new commands like shader warming and friendincolor commands.

the nov 13th dvar list is WELL short of the total dvars in this game. by my estimate close to 300 as i have lists with almost 3100 commands. yes some more are external but never the less would be nice so see which are cheat protected. 3arch is not posting anymore in patch notes what they are fixing... again would be nice to see what has changed.

well can lead the horse to water but cant make em drink. thanks for the reply i will take alook at the links.

well probably one of the main modders here got the latest dvar list, i dont know.

share?

i have not manually done it my self as ther is just not enough hrs in the day between all the jobs of life-work, bills, social life, etc.

but how does one get one? sure hexeditor but hexeditor is messy! and i get headaches...

(01-03-2011, 02:36)superbomb17 Wrote: Hey guys I'm offering evgraving services for BO guns and ojects (ie: L96A1, Bus)
if you would like something engraving post a Reply or PM Me. Thanks!
Preview:
[Image: bol96.png]

Steam? btw make me Ivankec text on ak74-u make it with some pictures and with blood i just wanna say SUPRISE ME!

name: uGam | Kipje
wep(s): l96a1,famas
and i whant some blood Big Grin

Hey superbomb17 can u make this for me

Info:
name (pro) sniper
and i would like the text to be a dark green
if u can make some awesome designs on it
guns i use: L9, commando and ak47
thank you and pm me if you made it.Big Grin thanks
[Image: 2nbvtyo.jpg]

hi Steam is ^7ipwnedyou
l96 famas
on side of gun "Ipwnedyourocks!!!!" if u can maybe a dif color
ty man

Hey can u do a zebra camo
Name shocks
With lightning bolts around it
And a playboy bunny at the back
Gun famas rpg, spas12, and galil

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FREE HELP SERVICE Minecraft Plugins Help Support KrypTiK 14 20,270 07-23-2013, 22:21
Last Post: KrypTiK
  [News] Free Battlefield 3 Close Quarters DLC! iPaddie 2 3,854 06-11-2013, 21:08
Last Post: RaZ
Tongue What are you doing in free time? Nekochan 16 8,065 05-05-2013, 08:25
Last Post: Pozzuh
  [News] Battle Field 1942 Free! barata 3 3,515 04-05-2013, 18:12
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  [News] Free Metro 2033 House 9 5,273 04-05-2013, 18:10
  Help No more free spawn influencers! JustDoingThisShit 0 4,934 02-03-2013, 20:21
Last Post: JustDoingThisShit
  How to play all Dlc for free Gladio 2 3,866 01-12-2013, 13:53
Last Post: 99IRock
  Bound, new free roam, fps/c game tonymamoni1 9 5,890 10-01-2012, 19:13
Last Post: Ich1994
  [News] Free Weekend Nukem 11 6,678 10-01-2012, 09:02
  [REQUEST] Free For All Team Defender NooB_StalkeR 7 3,505 06-28-2012, 21:27
Last Post: estebespt