• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call Of Duty - Advanved Warfare Gameplay

Graphics look great wtf
[Image: ctoc.jpg]
30fps motion blur seems like it, looks nice nonetheless.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]
Looks too much like Crysis. Boring, or maybe its me, fed up with CoD series. However, seems like jet another game I am not going to play.
Another game I wont play, same as new battlefields or medal of honors...
(06-10-2014, 17:52)Yamato Wrote: Another game I wont play, same as new battlefields or medal of honors...

Same here. The game LOOKS much better, have to give some props for that, but the gameplay is still the classic FPS formula - something I've grown tired of by now.

Some other games this year were pretty impressive, though! AC:U was just amazing IMO.
(06-10-2014, 19:20)Rendflex Wrote:
(06-10-2014, 17:52)Yamato Wrote: Another game I wont play, same as new battlefields or medal of honors...

Same here. The game LOOKS much better, have to give some props for that, but the gameplay is still the classic FPS formula - something I've grown tired of by now.

Some other games this year were pretty impressive, though! AC:U was just amazing IMO.

Star Wars Battlefront!!!!
Needs more particles...
(06-11-2014, 11:27)Yamato Wrote:
(06-10-2014, 19:20)Rendflex Wrote:

Star Wars Battlefront!!!!

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to that too! Mirror's edge 2 as well. But they're still in a very early stage.

I'm a bit surprised though, they showed Stockholm in the battlefront video, but I believe we were told before that battlefront would be developed by Dice LA (renamed danger close studio). The original dice seem to be working on mirror's edge 2, as shown in mirror's edge video, but are also probably pushed by EA to continue working on the next battlefield game. So what is dice stockholm really working on?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [News] Advanced Warfare multiplayer reveal 8-11-14 Cgallagher 7 5,006 08-31-2014, 14:17
Last Post: dtx12
  [News] Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Reveal Trailer SuperNovaAO 11 15,190 06-10-2014, 14:49
Last Post: RaZ