• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blablabla
Shameless selfpromotion. Where did you learn to do that? Oh wait, I know: Alex zoomby Troll .
11/10
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
(10-31-2013, 16:31)surtek Wrote: Shameless selfpromotion. Where did you learn to do that? Oh wait, I know: Alex zoomby Troll .

Noooo Forever Alone
I'm just remembered there is a "Watch" menu in GO where you can download your last 5-6matches to view them. Then I decided to spend some time to test how is this thing called "movemaking" working.

Also I'm in the video but it isn't me who this video about, it is about a friend. (I am a noober player than him.)

This is my second video what have been edited with Vegas, so I won't be sad if you say it is in wrong direction (or with less words: it is crap -if you want).
To quote @surtek :
Another "Shameless selfpromotion." videos, but now the games are CoD4 and BF3 (instead of CS GO) Dumb Bitch

And a bonus BC2 testvideo (that has been recorded with 32x CSAA and MVP turned on, so laggy a bit):
That's
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
nice.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
(12-15-2013, 08:53)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: nice.

First I thought you mean "That's nothing" since you haven't wrote anything after "That's", but now thanks Tongue

PlayClaw 5 retail: