Poll: WHY?!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Its not your fault G-Man (DO NOT CHOOSE IT)
4.17%
1 4.17%
Its your fault G-Man.
29.17%
7 29.17%
You are SO STUPID!! OFC ITS YOUR FAULT!
12.50%
3 12.50%
YOU AREAWESOMLY STUUUUPIIIIID ITS 200% your fault
20.83%
5 20.83%
you were born an idiot its 1000% your fault
33.33%
8 33.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
450$ "thrown away" >_<
he is russian, and OMA will help you
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

Thats quite far from here...
[Image: 41295377.jpg]

@Desire brick:

In the warranty there is a clear line which states that installing unsigned code will remove your warranty.
It might state that it is not illegal to do so but that doesn't mean they still have to clean up after the mess some hacker made on your phone.

@Person who had his iPod 4 bricked:

Also since iOS 2.0 bricking is *impossible* (never seen a real brick on anything but the first iPhone).

Try going into DFU mode and click restore in iTunes. If iTunes then comes with an error (but the firmware already unpacked on your phone) take your favorite jailbreak tool for your OS version/device version and jailbreak it like it just works. Then attach it to iTunes again. Most likely it works now.

If you don't like the jailbreak you just click restore once more and you have a clean device which is unbricked.

About Iphones. All still have fixed all of them. And thats a lot!
[Image: 41295377.jpg]

in mother russia ipod patches you!

ot: i have no idea what to do, and well iphone sucks, no flash support lol

i agree.
my desire was awezum.
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]

I purchased an used HTC Dream for 18, Orange (the phone company) gave me a 1 year guarantee, I bricked it doing stupid stuff, asked Orange for another one telling them the old one stopped from working all of a sudden. Got a new one.

'guess all of us can't be lucky at the same time.

meh, i have 1 year guarantee too. but even if i am lucky and hey would give me new one - i was using desire more than 1 year so i do ont have guarantee more >_<
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]

@d0h! go to the app store and download an app that adds flash support. They do exist for 2 years already. Just drain the battery like Flash does on Android as well.

Also why do so much people complain of the lack of this being natively in there? Most flash elements don't work properly on Android as well since they aren't made to be used on a touchscreen (lots of Flash movies use on‌MouseOver => There is no mouse on a touchscreen and therefore no hovering...)

If its an android, try getting in the recovery screen
http://www.google.nl/search?sourceid=chr...en+android