ItsMods

Full Version: 450$ "thrown away" >_<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
SONSOFDABITCHES
I HATE HUMAN BEINGS ALL OVA DA WORLD

can u believe me? i had my brilliant htc desire bravo 450$ cost and i just setuped stand-alone non official update. FFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK
it was bricked O_O
and now htc company tells me that as i had installed stand-alone update i will loose my guarantee. THERE WAS NO SUCH OPTION IN GUARANTEE PAGE!!! NO!!!! THEY HAVE TO MAKE IT WORKING!

it was not said anywhere that if i install non official update i will loose guarantee! NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUCKZ0RZ MY DEAR DESIRE IT WAS SO GOODDD!!! WHAT SHALL I USE NOW?! OLD NOKIA? i could get new cool htc only after 6 months minimum with my shitty salary(((((((((((((((((((((((((((
fuck it........

I know the feel. I bricked my iPod Touch 4G, but I somehow managed to get it back to life.

Yay
tl;dr
lol
iPod Touch 4g costs & has less abilities than HTC Desire(
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
FuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuu
Epicness fail
OMA will help you
no OMA in reallife nerds =*
(09-08-2011, 16:54)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]iPod Touch 4g costs & has less abilities than HTC Desire(
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
FuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuu

Not really. Costs the same in denmark, depending on the amount of GB on the iPod.
Where are you from, maybe i can help?
(09-08-2011, 17:49)Dountill Wrote: [ -> ]Where are you from, maybe i can help?

Mother russia.
Pages: 1 2 3