ItsMods

Full Version: is it possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i made my zombie mod with some custom weapons and if any1 download the mod they download the weapons too and other players can "steal" them for their server.
Is it possible to hide them or make them unusable to their server?Huh
If it's all GSC including weapons then add _svr_ to the iwd. Such as z_svr_derp.iwd
i've tried this way but this make the weapons glitchy and "laggy".
i mean no ammo bugAngry
Don't place weapons to iwd. And which weapons? ( Shitty edits like spas+explosions, or real ones ? )
(10-12-2013, 16:31)26hz Wrote: [ -> ]i've tried this way but this make the weapons glitchy and "laggy".
i mean no ammo bugAngry

If you're talking about editing weapon files through weapons/mp/xxxx
Clients need to download it obviously.
yes talking about that but why the client doesn't download the gsc files?
(10-12-2013, 17:21)26hz Wrote: [ -> ]yes talking about that but why the client doesn't download the gsc files?

Files, which CAN NOT be extracted, even they downloaded:
* weapon FILES
* materials
* menus

Files, which CAN be extracted from your mod:
* GSC files
* Textures
* CSV ( corrupted data )
* Sounds

But you can create one iwd file, called svr_<yourmodname>.iwd and place ALL GSC files inside, so NO ONE will get them. ( Also don't forget to remove "rawfile" addings in your mod.csv ).
this way its impossible cuz the no ammo bug.
if i rename it to svr_* they dont download the weapons and it will be bugged Sad
@SailorMoon look at where this thread lies.

Also make 2 IWD's one iwd with the _svr_ which will contain files such as GSC files and the other iwd contains all client items like images, materials, menu files, weapon files, etc.
it isn't possible because this stupid bug...
but thanks guys