Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oxygen ---- O
(10-11-2011, 22:37)tonymamoni1 Wrote: im going to sound like a ass when i say it but
pfffft hahahahha i visited ur site and i almost pissed ma pants when i found u had a pic section with pics of u

not makin fun of how u look but that fact u posted ur number adress and pictures of urself on the site is kind retarted but funny at the same time
i make nobody to look my web-site, so stop complaining. my telephone number is 9636424570 whats now? if someone needs to connect me he shall know how do it. as im often out of russia and at same time out of internet
also, i doubt that you can do a half what i can. so firstly try to understand, and complain after few attempts to activate brain.

Quote:edit: lol do i see my name in one of the images from your 'super secret project' ?
yep that was that c# code you gave me, but i stopped working on it (it is NOT oxygen) until oxy will be ready. and i also put you to credits already for shring code so i see np ;P

Quote:Um I don't support the haters but, What does it actually do?
thx, i always knew that here are still remaining few normal people. it installs windows.

Quote:From what i've understand though, is that it installs windows xp, 7 and 8 Tongue

But, can't you do that yourself?
yes, everything right. but thats NOT FOR MODDERS, i just also posed it here in c and c++ section. this tool is for people who want to get windows free but they do not know where from/afraid of viruses/too much noobin in their blood so they can't do it themselves. i know everyone here is c0de-1337-pr0z etc. but yes, there are still people who dont know how to install windows
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]

It doesn't say what it does.

It's an installer. holy shit

what does it install?

by saying windows installer you need to be more specific.

does it install stuff for windows or windows itself

if any, i would never use a windows installer from an amateur. you might roast my computer by mistake
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

(10-12-2011, 11:32)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: It doesn't say what it does.

It's an installer. holy shit

what does it install?

by saying windows installer you need to be more specific.

does it install stuff for windows or windows itself

if any, i would never use a windows installer from an amateur. you might roast my computer by mistake

same, i wouldnt allow such a person like you to use it.
anyway, why are you replying? yu said you were not interested. so get out from here and return to your "awesome" mods, mr. professional.

So the tool installs the windows OS?

OMA

cleared of the spam, kkthxbb

(10-11-2011, 22:37)tonymamoni1 Wrote: im going to sound like a ass when i say it but
pfffft hahahahha i visited ur site and i almost pissed ma pants when i found u had a pic section with pics of u

not makin fun of how u look but that fact u posted ur number adress and pictures of urself on the site is kind retarted but funny at the same time

very immature, where is the problem if he posts pics of him on HIS website?
try to act like a grown up and show a little bit more respect

(10-12-2011, 12:30)d0h! Wrote: cleared of the spam, kkthxbb

very immature, where is the problem if he posts pics of him on HIS website?
try to act like a grown up and show a little bit more respect

OMA

WHO DARES REMOVE MY SARCASTIC COMMENT
[Image: 1fxsnb.jpg]

(10-12-2011, 12:54)4FunPlayin Wrote: WHO DARES REMOVE MY SARCASTIC COMMENT

Him -> OMA

(10-12-2011, 12:20)aosma8 Wrote: So the tool installs the windows OS?

yes, in the v1 it will be able to install win xp both x32 x 64, win 7 both x32 x64 and win 8 both x32 x64. maybe will add vista and some old-school shit (aka win2000 xd) in v2

P.S.
thx doh,
a true moderator Heart