ItsMods

Full Version: Oxygen ---- O
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello people!
The mainpost of release will be situated on my web-site but I decided to make a copy here. THIS IS PREVIEW ONLY!!! RELEASE IS PLANNED AT END OF OCTOBER

Oxygen O
You cannot survive without it

What it does?
Oxy is the tool you cannot survive without. Combining great technical side and modern design - this tool is a key. A key, giving you a free access to the world of future!

Whats inside?
  • Great design & code
  • Open-source
  • Noob-friendly
  • INSTALLATOR & DOWNLOADER (specially for Mr. Pozzuh)
  • of Windows. Best of all.
  • Included versions:
  • XP; 7; 8
  • COMPLETELY FREE!
  • AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!
  • USING ULTIMATE SOLUTIONS!
  • AND COMPLETELY NOOB FRIENDLY!

Wait for actual date of release for more info! You'll get screenshots in a week before release. Tool is free, OS are free, everything is free! Source free! Spread free!!! The only thing connected with money is a little advertisement-clear tiny button "Donate". Wait! The release! Of pure future!

OXYGEN O
You need it to survive

HOW IT WORKS?

FAQ
Whats the concept
but only O would kill u :O
Why not Vista ?
Idk never used vista but everyone says its shit... maybe I'll add it in v2 but now I've made a form only for 6 OS including x64 and x32
where can i subscribe to g-news? Smile

im going to sound like a ass when i say it but
pfffft hahahahha i visited ur site and i almost pissed ma pants when i found u had a pic section with pics of u

not makin fun of how u look but that fact u posted ur number adress and pictures of urself on the site is kind retarted but funny at the same time
Um I don't support the haters but, What does it actually do?
edit: lol do i see my name in one of the images from your 'super secret project' ?
(10-11-2011, 22:37)tonymamoni1 Wrote: [ -> ]im going to sound like a ass when i say it but
pfffft hahahahha i visited ur site and i almost pissed ma pants when i found u had a pic section with pics of u

not makin fun of how u look but that fact u posted ur number adress and pictures of urself on the site is kind retarted but funny at the same time

I don't see what's wrong with it...maybe he wants the website to be a portfolio of him?

Btw what does this tool do?
I'm sorry, but I didn't understand Confused
From what i've understand though, is that it installs windows xp, 7 and 8 Tongue

But, can't you do that yourself?
Pages: 1 2 3 4