Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Azu Cheated Over Contest
(09-24-2011, 01:29)Scripts18 Wrote:
(09-24-2011, 01:27)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: That's my point.

Why don't you just stop crying and acting like a childish dick, and grow up and accept that you cheated, you got busted, and that it is only fair?

You got busted, I didnt use any code from any other stuff, I didnt make anything before and you guys are all there you cheated , I DIDNT

YOU DID and I have the PROOFS, you just have a description.txt , you said yourself code doesnt count, THEN THAT DOESNT COUNT TOO

You want to go with stupid rules right?

then look at this

Quote:mark your contest mods with [CONTEST] Name of the Mod, when you release them here.

You never participated with your mod, you said cuntest wich isnt Contest making you out of the contest, so you go cry in your corner

This is funny
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

inb4 i move this to the archive

as iaegle decided to use this menu to participate for the contest, i disallowed all others to use it in their contest mod.
but i allowed to left the code within the mod for further use when the contest is over.

- he out commented the script. its not a live feature

he can activate it when the contest is over

edit// @Scripts18

(09-23-2011, 16:38)jariz Wrote: @AZUMIKKEL yep Tongue he just keeps trying, IT'S OVER SCRIPTS, i'm sorry but this was gonna happen somehow

edit: admins please close this thread

i think this pretty much explains everything

I like Sheeps

(09-24-2011, 02:57)boe44 Wrote: Ive been lurking here for a while. What I've gathered is that scripts is a selfish, douchebag, immature, loser. He's always bitching when someone makes a tutorial or mod that rivals his. Who gives a fuck that u have better textures than se7en. Back on topic. Ur just mad that azu beat u in the contest fair and square. And also I notice you like to pull shit out of ur ass and display it as being hard facts.

tldr; scripts quit ur useless bitching. This ain't no democracy.

Fuck you dude, I dont care if somebody makes a better texture or tutorial than me, what I hate is when people dont give credits like Se7en or people like Azu get around the rules and say people cheat even if they dont

Post whore...

@SuperNovaAO , @d0h!

1 of your main argument against our mod was the save beta (wich doesnt even exist... but w/e) you said we cheated by "trying" to do that, wich we didnt even do and DIDNT even include in the mod

Isnt that what Azu does with his mod use "older" codes ISNT?

Are you fucking telling me that a description.txt is worst than WHOLE threads from another mod he ALREADY did BEFORE the contest

Do you know what an upgrade is? Do you ***** know it is?

To raise to a higher grade or standard.

To replace (a software program) with a more recently released, enhanced version.

We DIDNT do a **** upgrade
Our mod NEVER existed before the contest

To replace (a hardware device) with one that provides better performance.

There was never a closed beta/ on invite beta or alpha or what ever omega shit you can image before the contest

1. To exchange a possession for one of greater value or quality; trade up.

While Im here do you know what existing means?

To be present under certain circumstances or in a specified place

Our mod never exist/ never was released/ never was in work/ never a part of his code existed before the contest and you guys are disqualifying us with THESE reasons? Whats wrong with you? Cant you read?

Yourself said Azu could put iAegle menu, yourself just accepted that he used older code, whats the fucking problem then? Hum? Can you give me a link to a *** post or thread or screenshot that show the map editor before the contest? I highly doubt because it NEVER existed before

And you know why Jariz said that? Because he knows you are corrupted by Azu, yea CORRUPTED , You guys take what he says with a so highly trust that he can cheat and it doesnt matter but if it comes from somebody else , even if we didnt, but even if you think so, what you are accusing us of, its what Azu does.

He knows we cant win against you guys, because you are only thinking 1 way, you never thought "they might have not cheated" no it was they cheated, they cheated
We didnt.

Azu got his reps by licking people's ass, its not because he have like 51 reps that they are all legits and that you can trust him, He is a strong head, he gets what he wants , he would go against any rules to get it

Another lulzfest

(09-24-2011, 12:56)Scripts18 Wrote:
(09-24-2011, 02:57)boe44 Wrote: Ive been lurking here for a while. What I've gathered is that scripts is a selfish, douchebag, immature, loser. He's always bitching when someone makes a tutorial or mod that rivals his. Who gives a fuck that u have better textures than se7en. Back on topic. Ur just mad that azu beat u in the contest fair and square. And also I notice you like to pull shit out of ur ass and display it as being hard facts.

tldr; scripts quit ur useless bitching. This ain't no democracy.

Are you fucking telling me that a description.txt is worst than WHOLE threads from another mod he ALREADY did BEFORE the contest
Look inside the mod's .iwd and you will see menu files, textures/images, main menu backgrounds, gametype files, all with a date around 2 months old.

Yourself said Azu could put iAegle menu, yourself just accepted that he used older code, whats the fucking problem then? Hum? Can you give me a link to a *** post or thread or screenshot that show the map editor before the contest? I highly doubt because it NEVER existed before
The difference here is that iAegle's menu is not a part of my mod, it was made AFTER the contest started, and I reassured with both d0h! and SuperNovaAO first that it was okay to let it stay inside the folder for future use.

And you know why Jariz said that? Because he knows you are corrupted by Azu, yea CORRUPTED , You guys take what he says with a so highly trust that he can cheat and it doesnt matter but if it comes from somebody else , even if we didnt, but even if you think so, what you are accusing us of, its what Azu does.

He knows we cant win against you guys, because you are only thinking 1 way, you never thought "they might have not cheated" no it was they cheated, they cheated
We didnt.
Yes. I'm a brain tumor, and I have infected this site with my forced will. Everything I want is law here, and that's why I'm not mod or admin yet.

Azu got his reps by licking people's ass, its not because he have like 51 reps that they are all legits and that you can trust him, He is a strong head, he gets what he wants , he would go against any rules to get it
I don't know if you've noticed, but I act like a sarcastic douchebag to everyone around here. I have never licked anyone's ass - I have my self-respect, unlike you who devotes your time on trying to win a lost battle, even though it's obvious to everyone that you cheated. You're like a child. (Not saying you aren't one.) You keep on lying even if those lies have already been dismissed. Saying the same thing over and over won't get rid of the proofs.

Oh btw, why are you raging on ME? The mods were the ones who disqualified your shit. I didn't just say "MapEditor is older than a month" and they disqualified you. They investigated for themselves, with the proof I happened to stumble upon. I don't understand why you think it's fair for anyone that you cheat in a contest like this, and you should honestly be ashamed of yourself for being such an egoist.

TL;DR.

@AZUMIKKEL IS GUILTY.

YES.

SITTING CLOSED.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

(09-24-2011, 15:48)Pozzuh Wrote: TL;DR.

@AZUMIKKEL IS GUILTY.

YES.

SITTING CLOSED.

you just want me out so you have bigger chance of winning Angel

(09-24-2011, 15:50)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:
(09-24-2011, 15:48)Pozzuh Wrote: TL;DR.

@AZUMIKKEL IS GUILTY.

YES.

SITTING CLOSED.

you just want me out so you have bigger chance of winning Angel

OF COURSE NOT, I'D NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT

jeez jeez ignored cause you @Scripts18 ignored my statement also.
you either admit what you did or stop this whole conversation. ok? thanks

But seriously, I kinda agree.
@JariZ is kicked for using old stuff.. so should @AZUMIKKEL (if this stuff is real)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow [Release] [Contest] Scroll Menu iAegle 49 34,621 03-21-2013, 07:30
Last Post: jermC
  [Release] [contest]Leipe GunGame Dountill 65 38,120 10-19-2012, 16:16
Last Post: willorp
  [Release] [contest] Get the Specials Xzite 26 16,016 03-28-2012, 16:53
Last Post: TerrorSpider
  [News] Vote NOW for the best Mod [Contest] d0h! 185 125,738 11-07-2011, 20:15
Last Post: OrangePL
  [Release] [Contest] Duke Mod v0.3 hitmax 60 30,835 10-31-2011, 15:29
Last Post: hitmax
  [News] 20000 registrations Contest - as promised - Win a free Copy of MW3 or BF3 d0h! 140 102,904 10-25-2011, 13:35
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL
  [News] Azumikkel wins the contest Rendflex 10 5,901 09-28-2011, 13:46
Last Post: Yamato
  [CONTEST] ItsMods Mod OrangePL 20 13,258 09-26-2011, 22:02
Last Post: johamort
  [contest] The Hidden met94 31 16,121 09-24-2011, 10:29
Last Post: Deedzai
  [Release] [contest] ItsMoreWager BETA Pozzuh 35 16,963 09-23-2011, 13:17
Last Post: OMA OMA OMA