ItsMods

Full Version: Azu Cheated Over Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Azu used the scroll menu from iAegle in his mod
something iAegle said not to, that is going against rules, it is an upgrade of an existing mod called scroll menu. I want justice

Codes from RTD:
ItsPowerUp.gsc
Line 326= jetpack
Line 298= Telekinetic
Line 501= Matrix

The _load.gsc is different from 3 lines
a space at the begining of the gsc and the removal of 2 other lines
Code:
    precacheItem("thundergun_zm");
    RTDLoad::init();

ItsFunction.gsc also contain functions from the RTD (ex: Matrixtime )
Also aim() is from RTD, vector_Scal(vec, scale) is from RTD too

He cheated... and yes Azu I downloaded your mod when it was leaked, and no I never used it or used any parts of its code, I forgot to delete it after you told me about that guy you did a phone call and everything

I want justice and justice we shall have!!!
The contest says nothing about using small code snippets.

As for iAegle's scroll menu, it is not loaded in the mod, not documented as a feature, and therefore not part of the mod. It is simply in the .rar file, doing nothing, being ready for a future update after the contest, which both iAegle and d0h! gave me their permission to.

Nice try though, can't believe you spent so much time looking through my code.
(09-24-2011, 01:15)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]The contest says nothing about using small code snippets.

Then my mod should have never been disqualified, so get our mod D0h! if you let him use that, we need to let us too, and we didnt even use code, we used a description.txt

Justice we shall have and I didnt even look trought all of Azu's code
(09-24-2011, 01:17)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2011, 01:15)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]The contest says nothing about using small code snippets.

Then my mod should have never been disqualified, so get our mod D0h! if you let him use that, we need to let us too, and we didnt even use code, we used a description.txt

You used part of a _rank.gsc. Point disapproved.
(09-24-2011, 01:19)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]You used part of a _rank.gsc. Point disapproved.

In fact I could remove the _rank.gsc it wouldnt change anything

and you used it too

(09-24-2011, 01:24)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2011, 01:19)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]You used part of a _rank.gsc. Point disapproved.

In fact I could remove the _rank.gsc it wouldnt change anything

and you used it too

That's my point.

Why don't you just stop crying and acting like a childish dick, and grow up and accept that you cheated, you got busted, and that it is only fair?
(09-24-2011, 01:27)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]That's my point.

Why don't you just stop crying and acting like a childish dick, and grow up and accept that you cheated, you got busted, and that it is only fair?

You got busted, I didnt use any code from any other stuff, I didnt make anything before and you guys are all there you cheated , I DIDNT

YOU DID and I have the PROOFS, you just have a description.txt , you said yourself code doesnt count, THEN THAT DOESNT COUNT TOO

You want to go with stupid rules right?

then look at this

Quote:mark your contest mods with [CONTEST] Name of the Mod, when you release them here.

You never participated with your mod, you said cuntest wich isnt Contest making you out of the contest, so you go cry in your corner
I like trains! Smile
And I like turtles.
Ive been lurking here for a while. What I've gathered is that scripts is a selfish, douchebag, immature, loser. He's always bitching when someone makes a tutorial or mod that rivals his. Who gives a fuck that u have better textures than se7en. Back on topic. Ur just mad that azu beat u in the contest fair and square. And also I notice you like to pull shit out of ur ass and display it as being hard facts.

tldr; scripts quit ur useless bitching. This ain't no democracy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5