ItsMods

Full Version: Life's Good
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would laugh hysterically and then just beat the employer to death
I would laugh at the fact that it looks faker than a bad indian star wars remake.
(09-06-2013, 22:32)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]I would laugh at the fact that it looks faker than a bad indian star wars remake.

it is fake, Orly
(09-07-2013, 07:46)Arteq Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2013, 22:32)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]I would laugh at the fact that it looks faker than a bad indian star wars remake.

it is fake, Orly

Yes, but they are pretending it looks ultra real, which is just wrong.

Also why is the threadtitle Life's Good? LG stands for Lucky GoldStar.
(09-09-2013, 21:34)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]

it is fake, Orly

Because there are many people that will not realize that it's fake and be like "Oh, LG convinced them that there is apocalypse thingy going on; watching movies on it might be great! Gonna buy". I know you guys are all smart and it is hard to deal with it but most of people on Earth are retards. Or Americans. Because in America being stupid is normal. For average American, of course; there are always some clever people around. Been talking to an American recently - he thought European people shower like once a month. He also doesn't know who is Snowden or Bashar al Assad. And he also seriously thinks that 50% Europeans are gay. That's the kind of audience LG's advertisement is aimed at.
(09-09-2013, 21:34)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]

it is fake, Orly

"Life's Good" stands for LG's "advetisement text", as you can see at the end of the video.