ItsMods

Full Version: MODERATOR 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey everyone.

Well, there're no active moderators. ( @surtek on vacancy, and @JariZ got rolled from this site ).

Soo, the question is: which person you want to see as moderator? ( vote )
Who is going to promote people to moderator though? Nova is never here.
@SailorMoon +1 vote
He is a good man

Sent from my XPERIA X8 using Tapatalk 2
some time ago (this is a screenshot of a PM, it is not part of post, don't get fooled by tricky background colour Tongue )

[Image: 3a619d70708adce4e285e60684a10088.png]

I think we do need a moderator since there can't be just 2 moderators on website as big as ItsMods, with one of them being away some times for some reasons and another one being on vacation. So yeah, agreed with @sailormoon vote for who you think will be a good moderator.

Why vote for me Troll (Click to View)

Also to make this less pointless (<dat phrasing) there can be a contest :3
Every person from list can be given moderating power for X time. The one who would've done greater job moderating - wins.
I would go for Yamato, but it seems like he isn't online very often either.
(08-10-2013, 16:21)Arteq Wrote: [ -> ]some time ago (this is a screenshot of a PM, it is not part of post, don't get fooled by tricky background colour Tongue )

[Image: 3a619d70708adce4e285e60684a10088.png]

I think we do need a moderator since there can't be just 2 moderators on website as big as ItsMods, with one of them being away some times for some reasons and another one being on vacation. So yeah, agreed with @sailormoon vote for who you think will be a good moderator.

Why vote for me Troll (Click to View)

Also to make this less pointless (<dat phrasing) there can be a contest :3
Every person from list can be given moderating power for X time. The one who would've done greater job moderating - wins.

You spent online: 2 Months, 1 Week, 5 Days, 10 Hours, 36 Minutes, 41 Seconds

Now look @my statistic Troll
Now look at mine Troll

@Arteq you voted for yourself Puke
(08-10-2013, 16:51)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Now look at mine Troll

@Arteq you voted for yourself Puke

About stats - you've been registered for longer time and had your PCs turned on with ItsMods opened for longer. However, atm I am spending not less (if not more) time actively browsing ItsMods than you.

Also why not? I am Russian, win with 140% ftw
please just do not @Arteq , he will ban me!!! Sad

my poll :
@SailorMoon
@E-losev I am not going to ban people unless they give me reasons for that. If you keep spamming and breaking rules of forum - yes. And I think it will be absolutely right decision. If you are gonna follow rules - nobody is going to ban you, it is that simple.

Also @Pozzuh I would've voted for somebody else but I do not like any of contestants. Everyone apart from you and me are not online 24/7. And I am not going to vote for you because you are a dick to me and I am a dick to you. I would like to vote for @sailormoon but he is not on the list (for some reason)
Pages: 1 2 3 4