ItsMods

Full Version: XG R4PiDzZ Black Ops Mod Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(01-21-2011, 22:06)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Can I see the original version anywhere? With his functions in it and credits and stuff

this is with all credits...
the complete version is a patch.ff

i gave eekhorn the paintball settings as he released RTD but he doesnt wanted it
(01-21-2011, 23:31)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2011, 22:06)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Can I see the original version anywhere? With his functions in it and credits and stuff

this is with all credits...
the complete version is a patch.ff

i gave eekhorn the paintball settings as he released RTD but he doesnt wanted it

I can't find the credit part in the mod ):

And don't worry about the paintball
- i made my own >:D
azumikkel are you trying to piss me off?
it is the code as it was posted by the coder himself.

paintball should be debug_layer X
(01-22-2011, 00:26)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]azumikkel are you trying to piss me off?
it is the code as it was posted by the coder himself.

paintball should be debug_layer X

Yes, I am totally trying to piss you off.
I don't need the paintball, I need the hintMessage'ish thing at the start where it says his name. I don't see it in the script.
well i tried to open the patch_mp.ff but i get errors all the time due to the decrypting.
i am not sure if you are able to reopen ff files compiled by ff decrypter from cp monkey
(01-22-2011, 00:32)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]well i tried to open the patch_mp.ff but i get errors all the time due to the decrypting.
i am not sure if you are able to reopen ff files compiled by ff decrypter from cp monkey

You wouldn't happen to have any idea how to make the hintMessage would you?
i am searching through the patch_mp.zone file via hex editor but without luck. i will post it if i found it

displaygamemessage
OFFTOPIC : GRATZ D0h 1000 POST!
(01-22-2011, 00:58)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2011, 00:32)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]well i tried to open the patch_mp.ff but i get errors all the time due to the decrypting.

You wouldn't happen to have any idea how to make the hintMessage would you?
d0h! is right Smile
The original post in 7 contain a ff file for this mod, but since it is a modified ff file, we are not able to open itSad
i managed to open the ff file and looked through the zone file but the only thing that is related to a message is "displaygamemessage"
Pages: 1 2 3 4