ItsMods

Full Version: Admin Server Tool for Modern Warfare 3 for Teknogods???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Admin Server Tool for Modern Warfare 3 for Teknogods???

anyone know something about

php installation, or any other *.exe etc.... no matter, it's important for me to share it with other my administrators

thx
hey dude,

At first step welcome to ItsMods forum Smile mate, you can find mw3 server tools in Addon > Plugin release section. you can find and use your favorite mod Tongue bu remember it, u must use nukem plugin in your dedicated server, it 's requirement.

Sincerely, iRoNinja [ Farshad Hosseini ]
(06-22-2013, 06:22)iRoNinja Wrote: [ -> ]hey dude,

At first step welcome to ItsMods forum Smile mate, you can find mw3 server tools in Addon > Plugin release section. you can find and use your favorite mod Tongue bu remember it, u must use nukem plugin in your dedicated server, it 's requirement.

Sincerely, iRoNinja [ Farshad Hosseini ]

no, no i need for webinterface
i remember i found a poor c# application that make web interface of MW3 console information with low facility Confused it 's better u develop and make it Sleepy it 's easy Angel
(06-22-2013, 06:03)odok Wrote: [ -> ]Admin Server Tool for Modern Warfare 3 for Teknogods???

anyone know something about

php installation, or any other *.exe etc.... no matter, it's important for me to share it with other my administrators

thx

buy the game, warez arent allowed
This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.