ItsMods

Full Version: Using Cheat Engine with Zombies Single Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so i've managed to use cheat engine to modify ammo and points on a single player zombies even after the patch but i was wondering if it's possible to mod your health aswell, im unsure on how you would do that. I think your health is normally 200 but with jugganaught its 250, with normal health you die after 2 hits so does that mean you take 100 damage per hit. If i search for 200 get hit once then pause, search for 100, then get health back, search 200 again then get jugg and search 250 would i find the value and be able to either freeze it or change it so that i in theory have god mode on?

Thanks Smile

UPDATE!

I've managed to figure it out with a little help from 8q4s8
I had to scan for 250 then take some damage, scan for decreased value then heal and scan increased value in the end found all 39 values which equal 250 and froze them so i have god mode Smile
well, interesting "news".
how about posting in the help section? it may helps
Scan for an unknown value and then use increased/decreased value
(06-02-2013, 12:06)xfxtroll Wrote: [ -> ]well, interesting "news".
how about posting in the help section? it may helps

i coudlnt find the help section....

(06-02-2013, 12:48)8q4s8 Wrote: [ -> ]Scan for an unknown value and then use increased/decreased value

Thanks, ill give it ago now Smile