ItsMods

Full Version: Black Tomato M 0.0.2 BETA // Ingame Admin Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yes it is
screenshots and more information added
(01-20-2011, 10:35)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]yes it is
screenshots and more information added
thanks...but i am afraid that this will be banned
It won't.

It's just completely useless because it takes 10 seconds to to respond to the chat commands if you're unlucky.
Amazing tool this will replace Alter-rcon, autokick for second chance i need and 0,75a autokick don't work for me (they can kick me only manual, new devteam don't tell me why ) maybe tomatol can fix this bug, !rules don't work to for my 0.75a.
Great ill test it next week.
Work great even w/ 075.a open for bad weapons autokick (clay gl china), second chance kick is more faster then 075.a autokick.
Waiting next version 0.0.2 w/ allowed weapons and server rank
(01-22-2011, 16:51)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]Work great even w/ 075.a open for bad weapons autokick (clay gl china), second chance kick is more faster then 075.a autokick.

version 0.0.2 is ready to download in their website Big GrinBig Grin this much better then the a alterrcon 0.75a tool. alterrcon 0.75a may crash my server

Black Tomato Heart
(01-23-2011, 14:26)reylobo14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2011, 16:51)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]Work great even w/ 075.a open for bad weapons autokick (clay gl china), second chance kick is more faster then 075.a autokick.

version 0.0.2 is ready to download in their website Big GrinBig Grin this much better then the a alterrcon 0.75a tool. alterrcon 0.75a may crash my server

Black Tomato Heart
Thanks for telling Blush
new version added
hi i found this page and the the tool its cool... Smile

is there a homepage from black tomato or only in "its Mods" ???

and last question? when i start the 0.0.2 i get an error in the window "MOD.TXT"
not found ? What mean this ????

sry from my english ... thx from germany.....SmileSmile
(01-23-2011, 23:58)pyroblood Wrote: [ -> ]hi i found this page and the the tool its cool... Smile

is there a homepage from black tomato or only in "its Mods" ???

and last question? when i start the 0.0.2 i get an error in the window "MOD.TXT"
not found ? What mean this ????

sry from my english ... thx from germany.....SmileSmile

You can find their website in the tool go to > help > Beta information.
i wont put the link because maybe some admin considered like a spam.DodgyBig Grin
Pages: 1 2 3