ItsMods

Full Version: Two streamers try an internet date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.twitch.tv/alinity/b/395287325

Starts at 5:17:48, best thing I ever watched today. Trust me, it's worth it.
5:20:45 to skip a bunch of setting up.
Skip to 5:33:00 if you're really impatient.
kewl but girl is bitch, friendzoned the guy on first date
(04-26-2013, 18:05)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]kewl but girl is bitch, friendzoned the guy on first date

I'm going to assume you're serious.
She doesn't owe him anything. I wouldn't even have put him in the friendzone, I would've put him in the get outta my face-zone. Dates exist for you to find out whether you fit together with the person you brought with you. This guy clearly fucked up everything he could and exposed an awful personality along with it.
<3 ur cheesecake. I was serious but now I am not, I will give normal answer later
I wanted to watch it but then you two spoiled it.
(04-26-2013, 22:00)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to watch it but then you two spoiled it.

It's not spoiled
(04-26-2013, 20:45)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2013, 18:05)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]kewl but girl is bitch, friendzoned the guy on first date

I'm going to assume you're serious.
She doesn't owe him anything. I wouldn't even have put him in the friendzone, I would've put him in the get outta my face-zone. Dates exist for you to find out whether you fit together with the person you brought with you. This guy clearly fucked up everything he could and exposed an awful personality along with it.

I totally agree, but the guy put lots of effort into it. It does not make him nice person, but it gives him another chance, at least. IMO
Lol girlgamers are a lie.

The person in the lower left was born with a d. 100% sure.