ItsMods

Full Version: Google
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have lots of stuff with my name but just because I had no imagination and leeched the name of already existing character ._.
(04-14-2013, 13:18)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]I have lots of stuff with my name but just because I had no imagination and leeched the name of already existing character ._.

Wonder if that reflects on your modding Troll
(04-14-2013, 14:47)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2013, 13:18)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]I have lots of stuff with my name but just because I had no imagination and leeched the name of already existing character ._.

Wonder if that reflects on your modding Troll

Well I knew ZERO of coding when I was making mods (how many did I make? two?) and you cannot just start off with doing pure awesomeness, you need to learn looking inside other projects and understanding how people do it but I can't disagree, the joke is true
Well thats true, there isnt any book for gsc programming for example. However programming is a different case.
(04-15-2013, 23:26)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]Well thats true, there isnt any book for gsc programming for example. However programming is a different case.

Let's write it!
'Learn GSC Modding in 21 days.' Troll
why 21? could be done in shorter time.

way1
u go mpgh
u leech
profit

way2
u go itsmods
u try learn
u be told u suck
u go work mcdonelz
profit
(04-16-2013, 13:27)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]why 21? could be done in shorter time.

way1
u go mpgh
u leech
profit

way2
u go itsmods
u try learn
u be told u suck
u go work mcdonelz
profit

mpgh sucks.
Both ways sucks.

I am seriously. Someone should write this book. I could write it, but my English knowledge is bad.
(04-16-2013, 14:44)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2013, 13:27)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]why 21? could be done in shorter time.

way1
u go mpgh
u leech
profit

way2
u go itsmods
u try learn
u be told u suck
u go work mcdonelz
profit

mpgh sucks.
Both ways sucks.

I am seriously. Someone should write this book. I could write it, but my English knowledge is bad.

but for what? cod modding is half ded
MPGH only sucks because they dont give proper credit and because 99% people from there are leechers and skids. Would be nice if someone could DDoS them, lol.
unknowncheats.me is the best hacking and cheating website I know. they are mature, giving proper credits, and just better, less colourful layout cuz MPGH background drives me mad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5