ItsMods

Full Version: Huey Gunship from singleplayer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anyway to use the huey gunship from redemtption level in multiplayer? If so that would really be 1 of my dreams. Can someone make a mod wich allows you to fly the huey from redemption? Please.
(03-09-2013, 12:16)Erik The Born Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway to use the huey gunship from redemtption level in multiplayer? If so that would really be 1 of my dreams. Can someone make a mod wich allows you to fly the huey from redemption? Please.

Use search. @AZUMIKKEL made it already...
(03-09-2013, 12:24)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2013, 12:16)Erik The Born Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway to use the huey gunship from redemtption level in multiplayer? If so that would really be 1 of my dreams. Can someone make a mod wich allows you to fly the huey from redemption? Please.

Use search. @AZUMIKKEL made it already...

What to search for? I searched but i cant find anything related to huey gunship in multilayer. Can you send me link to the thread?
There's barely any difference vehicle-wise... The up/down is controlled by gsc.

Also, azu didn't port the sp vehicle - it was one of the first bo mods, made waaaay before official mod support and mod tools which has to be used in order to make custom vehicle files
(03-09-2013, 13:34)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]There's barely any difference vehicle-wise... The up/down is controlled by gsc.

Also, azu didn't port the sp vehicle - it was one of the first bo mods, made waaaay before official mod support and mod tools which has to be used in order to make custom vehicle files

So? What does it mean. That thers no huey gunship mod. or what. the thread is gone? Sad
(03-10-2013, 00:16)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...attle.html

Well thats gunship battle but its not the Huey from redemption. The idea would be to have the Huey from singleplayer in multiplayer. Ok?