ItsMods

Full Version: itsmods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
since mw3 release till eternity proper modtools. it. is. mods.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8olmkfhtqhr9dxShPWfz...Q2byERNF6R]

discuss :3

Heart
xDDDD
Don't hate the site, hate the idiots on the site Troll .
I le'd
I think we should renew itshax Troll
(03-05-2013, 17:39)House Wrote: [ -> ]I think we should renew itshax Troll

I actually think that it is not a troll but normal idea @House because.... Well, why not? At least we can do something on itshax while we just spam over here. I do not get why itshax was closed.

The reason that I know is that there are many other game hacking websites like mpgh. BUT there are also many other modding websites like MODDB. So why not make itshax?
(03-06-2013, 09:22)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2013, 17:39)House Wrote: [ -> ]I think we should renew itshax Troll

I actually think that it is not a troll but normal idea @House because.... Well, why not? At least we can do something on itshax while we just spam over here. I do not get why itshax was closed.

The reason that I know is that there are many other game hacking websites like mpgh. BUT there are also many other modding websites like MODDB. So why not make itshax?

You don't know the power of the Dark Side. Okay
ItsHax was never a public place for people to post their stuff so starting to use it again requires me to make useful stuff again (instead of just making crap only I have a use for).
@SuperNovaAO You wouldn't have to be the only one to post stuff
If you want a site populated by russians, go for it
Pages: 1 2 3