ItsMods

Full Version: What do you think about zoomby servers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So much words for (what you say your self), Just a 5 character word.
Of course, if you do not know what to say just change the topic. I still wonder what was the point of your message and that sarcastic phrase that implied that I tried to be funny. How the hell does it even work?
(02-21-2013, 20:03)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2013, 17:48)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Whole idea of "donator features" in plugins is gay, I wonder how much of that money goes to @Nukem who made it all possible

We all know who started this:

@AZUMIKKEL
@Killingdyl

Troll

New age of plugindevs don't know them. ^^
(02-21-2013, 20:03)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2013, 17:48)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Whole idea of "donator features" in plugins is gay, I wonder how much of that money goes to @Nukem who made it all possible

We all know who started this:

@AZUMIKKEL
@Killingdyl

Troll

I never made donator features. I never even included a function to single out a specific person or give someone an advantage in my mods. The mods I made were equal for all.
He is correct, Altough I still disapprove of it, The way Alex works is much worse.
Damn, I should've made people to pay me for super jump.
I made people pay for a max level, max prestige, all weapon unlocks, millions of CoD Points hack for Black Ops 1 (which is stored all serversided).
Am I a bad persion?
(02-22-2013, 04:54)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]I made people pay for a max level, max prestige, all weapon unlocks, millions of CoD Points hack for Black Ops 1 (which is stored all serversided).
Am I a bad persion?

I did that with MW2 and do it with Black Ops 2, except for the part about actually doing it. I am a bad person.
(02-22-2013, 07:58)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2013, 04:54)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]I made people pay for a max level, max prestige, all weapon unlocks, millions of CoD Points hack for Black Ops 1 (which is stored all serversided).
Am I a bad persion?

I did that with MW2 and do it with Black Ops 2, except for the part about actually doing it. I am a bad person.

Depends, if you made that hacks, you can deserve something for your work?
ZOOMBY servers?
they rock! Make a server! Bins, display glasses, mystery boxes, ammo boxes, interesting shop!
Pages: 1 2 3 4