ItsMods

Full Version: Turret Modes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I need all the turrets and sentries modes
I only know one mode : auto_nonai

Thanks for reading
Dominator56
Well "manual" is 1 mode i think and yes auto_nonai is also 1. So... Now u know 2. what it means is... What I think they mean is: manual - You got to use it pressing F or something like "Press F to use Turret" or sumthing. auto_nonai - means it will have its own life no1 can use it, not the player not an ai. The turret has a life it self u could say.
(02-17-2013, 13:25)Erik The Born Wrote: [ -> ]Well "manual" is 1 mode i think and yes auto_nonai is also 1. So... Now u know 2. what it means is... What I think they mean is: manual - You got to use it pressing F or something like "Press F to use Turret" or sumthing. auto_nonai - means it will have its own life no1 can use it, not the player not an ai. The turret has a life it self u could say.

Yeah, one more thanks for helping !
(02-17-2013, 13:26)Dominator56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2013, 13:25)Erik The Born Wrote: [ -> ]Well "manual" is 1 mode i think and yes auto_nonai is also 1. So... Now u know 2. what it means is... What I think they mean is: manual - You got to use it pressing F or something like "Press F to use Turret" or sumthing. auto_nonai - means it will have its own life no1 can use it, not the player not an ai. The turret has a life it self u could say.

No problem! Cool
(02-17-2013, 13:53)Erik The Born Wrote: [ -> ]

No problem! Cool

Mkay, after sum search i have find "auto_ai" mode : this mode make the sentry target helicopters
(02-17-2013, 20:16)Dominator56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2013, 13:53)Erik The Born Wrote: [ -> ]

No problem! Cool

Mkay, after sum search i have find "auto_ai" mode : this mode make the sentry target helicopters

Yes, its like the the FFAR the helicopters and the harrier has. Lets say u have a harrier, and the enemy team uses an attack helicopter. They will start shooting missiles at eachother. Hairrier uses harrier_FFAR_mp, it never uses harrier_missiles_mp for some reason. and the hind and cobra uses cobra_FFAR_mp.
Thats something else i also dont know. Why do they have different gun for harrier and the helis? wouldnt it just be easier to use FFAR and 20mm the same for them both? hm?