ItsMods

Full Version: le problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I ordered that spy earpiece online which is like 3 mm big and it should be put right on the ear drum ... I played with it few times on the exam and the thing proven to be useful. So this one time I ve put it in the ear but couldnt get it out like I would normally do. I went to the doctor which said there aint nothing in my ear so I thought it got out somehow. Nevertheless few days later I felt this thing right in my neck 2 cm below the ear which is weird, cus there aint no ear canal going down the neck. Worst part is, it hurts on touch and when I stretch my neck. I dont feel like going to the doctors again so I seek your advice Sad
I am not sure if you should ask itsmods for medical advice.
But if you really want my advice I'd say go to the doctor again and tell him your new symptoms.
You are supposed to know the answer you seek Dr. House.
(02-08-2013, 04:04)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]You are supposed to know the answer you seek Dr. House.

I need my team Dumb Bitch
Seriously go to the doctor, health is serious business
call le doctor
(02-08-2013, 12:08)House Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2013, 04:04)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]You are supposed to know the answer you seek Dr. House.

I need my team Dumb Bitch

Your old teammate:
[Image: 3dxfuvy]
dat ass
[Image: h27166hauzg230.png]
I le go tomorrow
Pages: 1 2