ItsMods

Full Version: Post your trolls! (top 10 will be listed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
thatisfanny

Pleaselike this awesomepost
(01-26-2013, 15:54)99IRock Wrote: [ -> ]thatisfanny

That must have taken time to make LOL
(01-26-2013, 15:59)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2013, 15:54)99IRock Wrote: [ -> ]thatisfanny

That must have taken time to make LOL

Click on the link, and also thank you >.< Troll Big Grin
(01-26-2013, 11:40)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2013, 09:13)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Trolling isn't when your victim rages, it's when you act like a retard to bait your victim into getting mad.

It is the general definition. I was talking about the aim. Which is highlighted.

And not necessarily like a retard. Going to Apple Forum and saying that Apple sucks is not being mentally ill

I mean retard as in dumbass.
I do think going to a fansite of a product to say the product is bad is kind of dumb. The only two reasons I can imagine might make someone do that is because they don't know how opinions work (dumb), or because they're trying to troll.

But you do provide a valid point. I think that if you however don't act dumb, and instead trick or use other means to get the person to rage, it's more of a prank than a troll.
Wow that guy's an idiot

Does this count btw?

also an album from when I added him a couple weeks later
imgur

edit: if above link doesn't work, remove the space
(01-26-2013, 08:40)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is retarded. (This is not a troll)

Look at your ava, and I dare you to say it again
Troll

LIST:
1. @Pozzuh
2. @AZUMIKKEL
3. @surtek

Wow, so hard to get in the list >.<
(01-27-2013, 16:27)99IRock Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2013, 08:40)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is retarded. (This is not a troll)

Look at your ava, and I dare you to say it again
Troll

I made that avatar, I dare you to say that again
inb4 pulp fiction
Pages: 1 2 3